Search results

1. J

I have a Bi-Pap, and I have a question for those who have one.

Okay, so, I've been on the BiPap for almost a year now. For most of the time I had it, I had long-ish hair. about a month ago I got a haircut and the straps for the mask started REALLY irritating(spelling?)my head. I've tried using itchy scalp shampoo, but so far, after three weeks, it hasnt...
  2. J

Aztreanum study

Hey, is anybody doing that study!!!!!!
  3. J

Parents who are overseas

Hello there, this topic is for kids who have had, or have a parent over seas fighting in the military. Tell how it effected your CF, and how else did it effect you physically, and emotionally. My name is Jake Smith. My dad left for Iraq on September 20, 2005, and returned on November 8, 2006...
  4. J

Your CF Walk Team, and who runs your team

Hey, this is for telling what the name of your walk team is, and who runs the team. Here is me: Team: The Walking Wookies State: Alaska Manager: Me (Jake Smith) Walk Trail: Actantra Feilds at Larson Elementary
  5. J

Anybody from Alaska???

Hi, I'm Jake Smith, and I was wondering if anybody else here was from Alaska, like me, if so, tell where, and for how long.
  6. J

CF and Relationships

Hi, I have a questio, anybody with experience, please answer. I was wondering if CF, would effect being in a relationship with kids and teens (I'm 12). If anybody has an answer, please tell me.