Search results

1. F

False Negatives?

Has anyone ever been pregnant. But home pregnancy tests say negative? just curious. I have alot of the signs. It could be something else. I have thick CM and i dont take mucinex or anything to thin it. (i'm not ttc) I have an appt next week to figure out forsure what is going on with me. I've...
  2. F

Jazzysmom

Im sorry. I've been absent from this site for alittle while. What happen to Jazzysmom?
  3. F

blogspot

I made a blogspot. <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://bobbiex3.blogspot.com/ ">http://bobbiex3.blogspot.com/ </a> follow me if you have one.
  4. F

I need your Help!!

hey guys, I've just recently started a team called Bobbie's Believers. we are tryin to reaise money all year long by doing different fund raisers and events. I have alot of people working with me on ideas to raise money. we just came up with an idea to make a recipe/cook book. I would like...
  5. F

should i become a medical assistant?

what do u think about a CFer going to school to become a medical assistant??
  6. F

pregnancy questions.

so i have read alot of pregnancy stories. alot of people have better chances of gettin pregnant if they're fev-1 is higher then 50%. how many people that had fev1 of higher then 50% got pregnant naturally? and who had to have help?
  7. F

marriage and insurance.

im on SSI and i get a medical card. i have tried workin and find it too complicated and not worth it. i could only make like 200$ every 2 weeks to recieve a little over 200$ check. so it was not paying my bills at all. so me and my b/f, that i live with, decided i would quit..i also quite b/c...
  8. F

Tobramyzn

is it usually ok to continue taking the Tobi neb. if your gettin Tobi throu IV? its my on month, and every other time i've been in the hospital they have took me off the neb, b/c they give it to me through IV, this time the respiratory people keep bringing me the neb also. i havnt got to ask...