Search results

1. F

I'm after a BLOG

Hi, I haven't been on this page for a couple of years. I found it hard to deal with the losses of some great friends I made here, which were very supportive. Anyway, I'm after a blog created by Amy aka save ferris I think may have been her username. Can someone please help. hope all you oldies...
  2. F

Joint Pain

Hi all,was jsut wondering if any of your children may suffer the same issues at this very young age. Most of the pain is in the knees, legs and ankles. Any other information would be appreciated. Thankyou
  3. F

Mucomist

Is Mucomist still on the market? Our pharmacy cannot get it anymore and do not know why. They haven't been told anything, and were asking me if i had any ideas as to why they cant get it. My child has never been on Mucomist before, so i am not even aware as to what is is exactly used for and...
  4. F

CF children in school

Hi, i have had many issues with my childs eating from the day she was born. It takes her almost an hour to finish a simple meal. Anyway, at school she was eating with all the children in the playground, but was taking way too long and never got to the office till the end of lunch (which is 5o...
  5. F

travelling with cf

For those of you who have done some travelling, i would like some info on what i need to do and know before going on an overseas trip with my family. We have a child with CF, and would love any input and/or helpfull information regarding travel/meds/insurance etc etc Any info would be great...