Carpets?

While a good vacume cleaner is expensive it is a great investment. We also have a dyson and it has made a HUGE difference. Although as mentioned above there is the issue of emptying it we have learnt to take the whole machine outside and empty it there. A good vacume cleaner is able to pick up all the fine stuff that carpets conseal and all the dust hiding in corners... you can see it in the barrel! When we first did our carpets with it, even though i was almost OCD about vacuming with the old cleaner at least every 2 days! it was like one of those adds where you could see the before and after. As i said expensive at first but definately worth it!

While a good vacume cleaner is expensive it is a great investment. We also have a dyson and it has made a HUGE difference. Although as mentioned above there is the issue of emptying it we have learnt to take the whole machine outside and empty it there. A good vacume cleaner is able to pick up all the fine stuff that carpets conseal and all the dust hiding in corners... you can see it in the barrel! When we first did our carpets with it, even though i was almost OCD about vacuming with the old cleaner at least every 2 days! it was like one of those adds where you could see the before and after. As i said expensive at first but definately worth it!

MargaritaChic

Our clinic suggested the same. We had already removed all of the carpetting from the main floor of our home and we talking about replacing some of it. We decided not to because of their advice.

It is alot of work cleaning the hardwood floors, but definately worth it.

There is old shag carpeting in our basement but we do not take Emma down there. Hopefully we will be able to replace it before she is old enough to spend time down there.

MargaritaChic

Our clinic suggested the same. We had already removed all of the carpetting from the main floor of our home and we talking about replacing some of it. We decided not to because of their advice.

There is old shag carpeting in our basement but we do not take Emma down there. Hopefully we will be able to replace it before she is old enough to spend time down there.

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

<br />
<br />It is alot of work cleaning the hardwood floors, but definately worth it.
<br />
<br />There is old shag carpeting in our basement but we do not take Emma down there. Hopefully we will be able to replace it before she is old enough to spend time down there.

mamerth

I try to vacuum every other day -- especially there the dog has been. We use a light-weight shop vac-- our regular vacuum died a few months ago. There are plus and minuses about the vacuum but it is only temporary.

We are looking to move in a few months. I have askeed hubby to install hardwood floors in most of the house that we get (except maybe in the living room). I definitely want our bedroom and my office in hardwood (where I spend most of my time).

mamerth

I try to vacuum every other day -- especially there the dog has been. We use a light-weight shop vac-- our regular vacuum died a few months ago. There are plus and minuses about the vacuum but it is only temporary.

We are looking to move in a few months. I have askeed hubby to install hardwood floors in most of the house that we get (except maybe in the living room). I definitely want our bedroom and my office in hardwood (where I spend most of my time).

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth

<br />
<br />We are looking to move in a few months. I have askeed hubby to install hardwood floors in most of the house that we get (except maybe in the living room). I definitely want our bedroom and my office in hardwood (where I spend most of my time).

C

Cherylwithone

I had to remove the carpet from daughters room. With her having cf, asthma and allergies her pulmonary and allergist said it would be best. So, while she was at school last year the carpet came out and a friend helped me lay the prego floor. Then I did the kitchen with a new floor. The bathrooms are tile. But the rest of the house is carpet. We vaccum while she is at school for the most part. Also, NO ONE wears shoes in the house. We have our duct work cleaned once a year and any major spring/fall cleaning is done with her out of the house. She also has an air cleaner in her room. Her mattress is in the allergie covers and so are her pillows.

Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

C

Cherylwithone

I had to remove the carpet from daughters room. With her having cf, asthma and allergies her pulmonary and allergist said it would be best. So, while she was at school last year the carpet came out and a friend helped me lay the prego floor. Then I did the kitchen with a new floor. The bathrooms are tile. But the rest of the house is carpet. We vaccum while she is at school for the most part. Also, NO ONE wears shoes in the house. We have our duct work cleaned once a year and any major spring/fall cleaning is done with her out of the house. She also has an air cleaner in her room. Her mattress is in the allergie covers and so are her pillows.

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

<br />
<br />Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf