CF Flatulence or Gas

Diane

This post has me laughing, i love it ! My boyfriend of 2 years is a fart bomb, never a day or an hour it seems goes by when he isnt going at it. Surprisingly i dont do it a lot, but when i can, i like to make darned sure he is around to share it with.
I've done Brad's idea also ....sneaking one out in the store aisle while maintaining the look of innocence.

Diane

This post has me laughing, i love it ! My boyfriend of 2 years is a fart bomb, never a day or an hour it seems goes by when he isnt going at it. Surprisingly i dont do it a lot, but when i can, i like to make darned sure he is around to share it with.
I've done Brad's idea also ....sneaking one out in the store aisle while maintaining the look of innocence.

Diane

Diane

Diane

<br />I've done Brad's idea also ....sneaking one out in the store aisle while maintaining the look of innocence.

Lance2020x

HAHAHA

There's always the 'crop-dusting' technique. Just always be going somewhere, and always be walking fast, and nobody ever knows where it came from.

Lance2020x

HAHAHA

There's always the 'crop-dusting' technique. Just always be going somewhere, and always be walking fast, and nobody ever knows where it came from.

Lance2020x

HAHAHA

Lance2020x

HAHAHA

Lance2020x

HAHAHA
<br />
<br />There's always the 'crop-dusting' technique. Just always be going somewhere, and always be walking fast, and nobody ever knows where it came from.

beckysue

"crop dusting" - I LOVE it! That's kinda my technique, but I didn't have a name for it LOL!

Whenever I'm in the car with my hubby or family I just laugh and say "sorry y'all" and they immediately roll down the windows. My best friend has learned to cheer me on but she also taught me to burp more effectively for self-preservation LOL!

beckysue

"crop dusting" - I LOVE it! That's kinda my technique, but I didn't have a name for it LOL!

Whenever I'm in the car with my hubby or family I just laugh and say "sorry y'all" and they immediately roll down the windows. My best friend has learned to cheer me on but she also taught me to burp more effectively for self-preservation LOL!

beckysue

beckysue

beckysue

<br />
<br />Whenever I'm in the car with my hubby or family I just laugh and say "sorry y'all" and they immediately roll down the windows. My best friend has learned to cheer me on but she also taught me to burp more effectively for self-preservation LOL!