CF Flatulence or Gas

ashmomo

Brad, that story about the store is cracking me up! LOL

Anyways...my 4 year old has stinky gas and we just laugh with her. She is always talking about it and laughing. I hope she doesn't get made fun of when she gets more around friends...

ashmomo

Anyways...my 4 year old has stinky gas and we just laugh with her. She is always talking about it and laughing. I hope she doesn't get made fun of when she gets more around friends...

ashmomo

ashmomo

ashmomo

<br />
<br />Anyways...my 4 year old has stinky gas and we just laugh with her. She is always talking about it and laughing. I hope she doesn't get made fun of when she gets more around friends...

ashmomo

ashmomo

ashmomo

ashmomo

ashmomo

<br />
<br />Anyways...my 4 year old has stinky gas and we just laugh with her. She is always talking about it and laughing. I hope she doesn't get made fun of when she gets more around friends...