FEV1 PREDICTED

M

MCGrad2006

I am 5'2', 120 pounds....my FEV1's usually range in the 80's...have gotten as high as 96% (three-ish months ago)....and as low as 64% (6 months ago).

M

MCGrad2006

I am 5'2', 120 pounds....my FEV1's usually range in the 80's...have gotten as high as 96% (three-ish months ago)....and as low as 64% (6 months ago).

Asexyblond23

I am 5'10 and 140 pounds. My last FEV on last wed was 95%. I usually range the mid-high 80's. I go to the adult cf clinic in nashville tn. It is at the vanderbuilt hospital. The doctor that runs it is a Dr. Bonnie Slovis. Feel free to im me if you have any questions about it.

Asexyblond23

I am 5'10 and 140 pounds. My last FEV on last wed was 95%. I usually range the mid-high 80's. I go to the adult cf clinic in nashville tn. It is at the vanderbuilt hospital. The doctor that runs it is a Dr. Bonnie Slovis. Feel free to im me if you have any questions about it.

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23