FEV1 PREDICTED

Marjolein

1.54 meters (don't know how many ft or whatever that is, can it be 4'7??)
41 kilo (90 lbs, thank you Bree for the convertor)

FEV 1.40 (50%)

Marjolein

FEV 1.40 (50%)

Marjolein

FEV 1.40 (50%)

Marjolein

FEV 1.40 (50%)

Marjolein

FEV 1.40 (50%)

Marjolein

FEV 1.40 (50%)

katyf13

One month ago, right before his transplant, Mike was at 14%. That's right 14% on a good day. He is 5'4, about 145 pounds. He can't do pft's until after his last chest tube comes out next week, but I really can't wait to find out!

katyf13

One month ago, right before his transplant, Mike was at 14%. That's right 14% on a good day. He is 5'4, about 145 pounds. He can't do pft's until after his last chest tube comes out next week, but I really can't wait to find out!

katyf13

katyf13

katyf13

katyf13