FEV1 PREDICTED

kybert

you might want to avoid any kind of medical care stock12. cf patients cant get travel insurance and australia doesnt have any kind of health agreements with the US so if you get sick you will be up for a massive bill. it would be best for you to take supplies like extra oral and iv antibiotics etc with you incase you do get sick then the cost will be reduced.

kybert

you might want to avoid any kind of medical care stock12. cf patients cant get travel insurance and australia doesnt have any kind of health agreements with the US so if you get sick you will be up for a massive bill. it would be best for you to take supplies like extra oral and iv antibiotics etc with you incase you do get sick then the cost will be reduced.

kybert

kybert

M

MCGrad2006

I am 5'2', 120 pounds....my FEV1's usually range in the 80's...have gotten as high as 96% (three-ish months ago)....and as low as 64% (6 months ago).

M

MCGrad2006

I am 5'2', 120 pounds....my FEV1's usually range in the 80's...have gotten as high as 96% (three-ish months ago)....and as low as 64% (6 months ago).

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006