Looking for Help Please!

ejpg77

Hi, I am sorry I know this is probably not the usual thing to do here - but we are running out of options....

Please, Please, Help if you can! We are requesting help in paying off our Son's medical equipment. Marc is 6 years old and has Cystic Fibrosis. He is required to take over 24 tablets per day to help keep him well. He also requires chest physio two times per day for 20 mins when he is well or 3 times or more if he is sick or getting ill.

The Hill Rom Vest Machine Airway Clearance system is what provides this essential part of his daily physio needs. We purchased the Machine on a payment plan to pay off the $15,000 for the machine over three years (any money is worth our sons life and health) but now with times so tough - we are finding it extremely difficult to meet the repayments for the Vest machine, the mortgage on our home and associated the bills and medicines.

In America the Vest system is used widely on kids and adults with Cystic Fibrosis and their health funds pay for the machines (or at least part of the cost. In Australia the Health Funds are will not help pay for even a small portion of the cost.)

Since using the Vest machine Marc has not had to be admitted into hospital for any invasive intravenous antibiotic treatments - as the machine helps keep his lungs clear of Mucus nad help to keep infections at bay. We fear the outcome to his health if we cannot meet the repayments and lose the machine.

We would be hugely appreciative of any help given! I am also more than willing to show proof of were the help provided has been paid off the Machine. Please consider helping our son, even $1 would be a great help! Please also forward this on to anyone you may know who would be willing to assist!

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2009-03-15.0052254873">Fundable for Marc's Vest Machine</a>

ejpg77

Hi, I am sorry I know this is probably not the usual thing to do here - but we are running out of options....

Please, Please, Help if you can! We are requesting help in paying off our Son's medical equipment. Marc is 6 years old and has Cystic Fibrosis. He is required to take over 24 tablets per day to help keep him well. He also requires chest physio two times per day for 20 mins when he is well or 3 times or more if he is sick or getting ill.

The Hill Rom Vest Machine Airway Clearance system is what provides this essential part of his daily physio needs. We purchased the Machine on a payment plan to pay off the $15,000 for the machine over three years (any money is worth our sons life and health) but now with times so tough - we are finding it extremely difficult to meet the repayments for the Vest machine, the mortgage on our home and associated the bills and medicines.

In America the Vest system is used widely on kids and adults with Cystic Fibrosis and their health funds pay for the machines (or at least part of the cost. In Australia the Health Funds are will not help pay for even a small portion of the cost.)

Since using the Vest machine Marc has not had to be admitted into hospital for any invasive intravenous antibiotic treatments - as the machine helps keep his lungs clear of Mucus nad help to keep infections at bay. We fear the outcome to his health if we cannot meet the repayments and lose the machine.

We would be hugely appreciative of any help given! I am also more than willing to show proof of were the help provided has been paid off the Machine. Please consider helping our son, even $1 would be a great help! Please also forward this on to anyone you may know who would be willing to assist!

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2009-03-15.0052254873">Fundable for Marc's Vest Machine</a>

ejpg77

ejpg77

ejpg77

<br />
<br />
<br />Please, Please, Help if you can! We are requesting help in paying off our Son's medical equipment. Marc is 6 years old and has Cystic Fibrosis. He is required to take over 24 tablets per day to help keep him well. He also requires chest physio two times per day for 20 mins when he is well or 3 times or more if he is sick or getting ill.
<br />
<br />The Hill Rom Vest Machine Airway Clearance system is what provides this essential part of his daily physio needs. We purchased the Machine on a payment plan to pay off the $15,000 for the machine over three years (any money is worth our sons life and health) but now with times so tough - we are finding it extremely difficult to meet the repayments for the Vest machine, the mortgage on our home and associated the bills and medicines.
<br />
<br />In America the Vest system is used widely on kids and adults with Cystic Fibrosis and their health funds pay for the machines (or at least part of the cost. In Australia the Health Funds are will not help pay for even a small portion of the cost.)
<br />
<br />Since using the Vest machine Marc has not had to be admitted into hospital for any invasive intravenous antibiotic treatments - as the machine helps keep his lungs clear of Mucus nad help to keep infections at bay. We fear the outcome to his health if we cannot meet the repayments and lose the machine.
<br />
<br />We would be hugely appreciative of any help given! I am also more than willing to show proof of were the help provided has been paid off the Machine. Please consider helping our son, even $1 would be a great help! Please also forward this on to anyone you may know who would be willing to assist!
<br />
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2009-03-15.0052254873">Fundable for Marc's Vest Machine</a>
<br />
<br />

M

Mommafirst

As a mom to a CF child, I totally understand your fear and predicament. I have no extra money to spend, as we too have high medical bills regulalry. I strongly suggest you contact Hill-Rom's customer service as they have a foundation that might be able to help you.

Best of luck and I hope that Marc stays healthy.

M

Mommafirst

As a mom to a CF child, I totally understand your fear and predicament. I have no extra money to spend, as we too have high medical bills regulalry. I strongly suggest you contact Hill-Rom's customer service as they have a foundation that might be able to help you.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

<br />
<br />Best of luck and I hope that Marc stays healthy.

crickit715

hello...im sure we can all relate to your situation. as a single mom of a child with cf the medication expenses, etc..are definatley a struggle. i would also recommend contacting the vest provider to seek help...i was curious as to why your doctor would advise you to purchase the vest at such an expense when there is no research data (even on the vest makers website) that states the vest works better than manual PT. good luck and God bless.

crickit715

hello...im sure we can all relate to your situation. as a single mom of a child with cf the medication expenses, etc..are definatley a struggle. i would also recommend contacting the vest provider to seek help...i was curious as to why your doctor would advise you to purchase the vest at such an expense when there is no research data (even on the vest makers website) that states the vest works better than manual PT. good luck and God bless.

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715

ejpg77

Thank you both for your replies. Mommafirst - I will definitely give it a try. And crikit715 - our son would not tolerate the normal physio - everyday it was a constant battle to get the manual physio done. That is why the vest was recommended for us - it has been amazing and had made life a much happier one for Marc.

ejpg77

Thank you both for your replies. Mommafirst - I will definitely give it a try. And crikit715 - our son would not tolerate the normal physio - everyday it was a constant battle to get the manual physio done. That is why the vest was recommended for us - it has been amazing and had made life a much happier one for Marc.

ejpg77

ejpg77

ejpg77