Looking for Help Please!

mltoliver

If you contact Hill-rom's billing dept and let them know you have a financial hardship and can not pay, or can pay a set, small amount every month they will help you.

They will send you a form to complete where you indicate your income and then your monthly expenditures and will make adjustments.

I urge you to call them. YOu won't be sorry. They will help.

mltoliver

If you contact Hill-rom's billing dept and let them know you have a financial hardship and can not pay, or can pay a set, small amount every month they will help you.

They will send you a form to complete where you indicate your income and then your monthly expenditures and will make adjustments.

mltoliver

mltoliver

mltoliver

<br />
<br />They will send you a form to complete where you indicate your income and then your monthly expenditures and will make adjustments.
<br />
<br />I urge you to call them. YOu won't be sorry. They will help.