Looking for Help Please!

saveferris2009

and just when i thought socialized medicine was the answer to all of our problems in the US... shoot!

Best of luck to you - as others said, I'm sure the company will help you out. The Vest is incredible and I'm so glad your son has been able to benefit from the device.

saveferris2009

and just when i thought socialized medicine was the answer to all of our problems in the US... shoot!

Best of luck to you - as others said, I'm sure the company will help you out. The Vest is incredible and I'm so glad your son has been able to benefit from the device.

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />Best of luck to you - as others said, I'm sure the company will help you out. The Vest is incredible and I'm so glad your son has been able to benefit from the device.

crickit715

i had another thought...maybe check with the Boomer Esiason Foundation...im not sure if they can help, but its worth a shot!

crickit715

i had another thought...maybe check with the Boomer Esiason Foundation...im not sure if they can help, but its worth a shot!

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715

ejpg77

Unfortunately we live in Australia - so there is not much that I am aware of in the way of grants etc relating to CF.... there are so many people still who have no idea at all of what CF is let alone take it seriously as a health issue. Also the vest machine is only new to Australia (within the last two years) so that is another difficulty....

Thank you all for your replies - I will keep searching....

ejpg77

Unfortunately we live in Australia - so there is not much that I am aware of in the way of grants etc relating to CF.... there are so many people still who have no idea at all of what CF is let alone take it seriously as a health issue. Also the vest machine is only new to Australia (within the last two years) so that is another difficulty....

ejpg77

ejpg77

ejpg77

<br />
<br />Thank you all for your replies - I will keep searching....

Buckeye

Sometimes in the US a "club" will do fundraisers for kids that need special equipment and such. Do they have Kiwanis or Lions Clubs in Australia? And I've seen motorcycle clubs do the same thing - they have a road race and pig roast and the proceeds benefit a kid.I think a lot of people on this board would be in the same boat as you even though most of us have medical insurance, it does not nearly cover everything and there are lots and lots of co-pays and deductibles($$$$$$).

Buckeye

Sometimes in the US a "club" will do fundraisers for kids that need special equipment and such. Do they have Kiwanis or Lions Clubs in Australia? And I've seen motorcycle clubs do the same thing - they have a road race and pig roast and the proceeds benefit a kid.I think a lot of people on this board would be in the same boat as you even though most of us have medical insurance, it does not nearly cover everything and there are lots and lots of co-pays and deductibles($$$$$$).

Buckeye

Buckeye

Buckeye

Sometimes in the US a "club" will do fundraisers for kids that need special equipment and such. Do they have Kiwanis or Lions Clubs in Australia? And I've seen motorcycle clubs do the same thing - they have a road race and pig roast and the proceeds benefit a kid.<p>I think a lot of people on this board would be in the same boat as you even though most of us have medical insurance, it does not nearly cover everything and there are lots and lots of co-pays and deductibles($$$$$$).