Question 1

Brad

This Dbble billing has been going on for years.

I always get an itemized statement.
On my last stay the hospital tried to bill
me for Rep ( Nebs ) 8 times a day for 5 days.
I only had then 6 times a day for 2 days then it was
4 times a day.
Plus that 16.00 dis bic razor < I bring my own razor.

There are so many,I think all hospitals do this because
Ins companys don't look very close at the bills.

Brad

4 times a day.

Brad

4 times a day.

Brad

4 times a day.

Brad

<br />
<br />I always get an itemized statement.
<br />On my last stay the hospital tried to bill
<br />me for Rep ( Nebs ) 8 times a day for 5 days.
<br />I only had then 6 times a day for 2 days then it was
<br />4 times a day.
<br /> Plus that 16.00 dis bic razor < I bring my own razor.
<br />
<br /> There are so many,I think all hospitals do this because
<br /> Ins companys don't look very close at the bills.

saveferris2009

lack of education by the public. so many think that free healthcare is the answer.

very few truely understand why healthcare costs what it does. all entities, public and private, need to get the public involved in education around how the system works.

saveferris2009

lack of education by the public. so many think that free healthcare is the answer.

very few truely understand why healthcare costs what it does. all entities, public and private, need to get the public involved in education around how the system works.

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />very few truely understand why healthcare costs what it does. all entities, public and private, need to get the public involved in education around how the system works.

T

tarheel

I believe that the healthcare system has far too many problems to identify one as the main cause. But I feel that the single biggest issue is insurance companies (for those of us who are lucky enough to have one *almost sarcastic*) make us work so hard to get medicines prescribed by doctors who specialize in our disease. They repeatedly suggest substitutions that simply will not work- for simply medical reasons. This plays into another comment of non medical personnel making medical decisions. Just thinking about this makes by blood boil. Generics are not a viable option- and yes part of this does stem from how much perscription drugs cost in the first place- but insurance companies need to realize that there are valid reasons for perscribing certain meds without filing forms #330865, #487928 and all those others they put us through and waiting for days for some paper pushing monkey to finally tell us that we can have nessisary medication.

T

tarheel

I believe that the healthcare system has far too many problems to identify one as the main cause. But I feel that the single biggest issue is insurance companies (for those of us who are lucky enough to have one *almost sarcastic*) make us work so hard to get medicines prescribed by doctors who specialize in our disease. They repeatedly suggest substitutions that simply will not work- for simply medical reasons. This plays into another comment of non medical personnel making medical decisions. Just thinking about this makes by blood boil. Generics are not a viable option- and yes part of this does stem from how much perscription drugs cost in the first place- but insurance companies need to realize that there are valid reasons for perscribing certain meds without filing forms #330865, #487928 and all those others they put us through and waiting for days for some paper pushing monkey to finally tell us that we can have nessisary medication.

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel