1 was enough....3's a crowd!

amyr

I also have three. It's very hard and not fun but you learn to cope. All the treatments and pills just become part of your everyday routine. As odd as it sounds i think it may be easier on the kids that their siblings have CF too. My oldest child who does'nt have it often times feels left out. You're not alone.

amyr

I also have three. It's very hard and not fun but you learn to cope. All the treatments and pills just become part of your everyday routine. As odd as it sounds i think it may be easier on the kids that their siblings have CF too. My oldest child who does'nt have it often times feels left out. You're not alone.

amyr

amyr

amyr

mommy2diego

thank you guys so much... that's one thing i can say... the CF community seems so understanding. thank you for sympathizing with me....when no one else seems to have a clue what i'm going through.

mommy2diego

thank you guys so much... that's one thing i can say... the CF community seems so understanding. thank you for sympathizing with me....when no one else seems to have a clue what i'm going through.

mommy2diego

mommy2diego

mommy2diego

H

hopesiris

Have you been tested too? When one parent has CF and the other is a carrier there is a 50% chance that their children will have CF rather than 25% chance like with 2 carriers. I'm saying you because men with CF are usually infertile. I don't know the mutations you are dealing with but thought I'd put that out there since some of use were diagnosed well into adulthood. Some things that could indicate very mild CF are a history of asthma, allergies, irritable bowel or chronic respiratory infections. I was 36 and pregnant when I was diagnosed. Take care.

Bonnie

H

hopesiris

Have you been tested too? When one parent has CF and the other is a carrier there is a 50% chance that their children will have CF rather than 25% chance like with 2 carriers. I'm saying you because men with CF are usually infertile. I don't know the mutations you are dealing with but thought I'd put that out there since some of use were diagnosed well into adulthood. Some things that could indicate very mild CF are a history of asthma, allergies, irritable bowel or chronic respiratory infections. I was 36 and pregnant when I was diagnosed. Take care.

Bonnie

H

hopesiris

Bonnie

H

hopesiris

Bonnie

H

hopesiris

<br />
<br />Bonnie

bmombtoo

It does sound difficult. I have one child with diagnosed CF, and 2 with asthma. I also have respiratory problems and am being worked up for CF or something like it. My older boys wre three years apart. The youngest is nine yers younger than the middle boy. With the first two we lived at the doctor and it seemed I gave neb treatments to someone 24 hours a day. My youngest has been getting neb treatments siunce he was about 6 months old. You will survie this.......some things will have to go to the back burner.....housework (my house is clean but things are often out of place, laundry may get washed bu not foled right away. Hopefully your family is supportive. Take care of yourself, and be kind to yourself. You will get through this and we will help get you through it.
Dolline

bmombtoo

It does sound difficult. I have one child with diagnosed CF, and 2 with asthma. I also have respiratory problems and am being worked up for CF or something like it. My older boys wre three years apart. The youngest is nine yers younger than the middle boy. With the first two we lived at the doctor and it seemed I gave neb treatments to someone 24 hours a day. My youngest has been getting neb treatments siunce he was about 6 months old. You will survie this.......some things will have to go to the back burner.....housework (my house is clean but things are often out of place, laundry may get washed bu not foled right away. Hopefully your family is supportive. Take care of yourself, and be kind to yourself. You will get through this and we will help get you through it.
Dolline

bmombtoo

Dolline

bmombtoo

Dolline

bmombtoo

Dolline