1st hospitalization of '09

lightNlife

Well, here I am once again. I have pneumonia on my right side. The doc thinks we may have caught it early enough to get on top of it right away. I hope he's right. I hope that this is just a fluke and that 2009 won't be as crazy as 2008 was.

lightNlife

Well, here I am once again. I have pneumonia on my right side. The doc thinks we may have caught it early enough to get on top of it right away. I hope he's right. I hope that this is just a fluke and that 2009 won't be as crazy as 2008 was.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

Landy

Oh, darn it...

I, too, was (am still) hoping that 2009 will be a much better year for you! I'll say a prayer for you & please keep us updated!

Landy

Oh, darn it...

I, too, was (am still) hoping that 2009 will be a much better year for you! I'll say a prayer for you & please keep us updated!

Landy

Oh, darn it...

Landy

Oh, darn it...

Landy

Oh, darn it...
<br />
<br />I, too, was (am still) hoping that 2009 will be a much better year for you! I'll say a prayer for you & please keep us updated!

JazzysMom

Dang it Lauren!

I just spoke with you & things were well. It shows how quickly things change. I am glad you got through your sisters wedding & I hope its a quick stay!

HUGS

JazzysMom

Dang it Lauren!

I just spoke with you & things were well. It shows how quickly things change. I am glad you got through your sisters wedding & I hope its a quick stay!

HUGS

JazzysMom

Dang it Lauren!

HUGS

JazzysMom

Dang it Lauren!

HUGS

JazzysMom

Dang it Lauren!
<br />
<br />I just spoke with you & things were well. It shows how quickly things change. I am glad you got through your sisters wedding & I hope its a quick stay!
<br />
<br />
<br />HUGS