1st hospitalization of '09

HI im andrew my last hospitalization was on the 8th of january.ARE you still in the hospital?what do you like to do when your in the hospatil.MY first time having pneumonia was in 06.I had pneumonia on my left side are you in horrible pain because i was.

HI im andrew my last hospitalization was on the 8th of january.ARE you still in the hospital?what do you like to do when your in the hospatil.MY first time having pneumonia was in 06.I had pneumonia on my left side are you in horrible pain because i was.

Hi I'm Andrew. My last hospitalization was on the 8th of January. First time I had pneumonia it was in '06. Did you have the horrible pain in my side? I know I did. What do you do when you are hospitalized? I mostly play games in the "play room". They have a WII and playstations II. I also surf the interenet.

Hi I'm Andrew. My last hospitalization was on the 8th of January. First time I had pneumonia it was in '06. Did you have the horrible pain in my side? I know I did. What do you do when you are hospitalized? I mostly play games in the "play room". They have a WII and playstations II. I also surf the interenet.