2 days before christmas and im seriously sick

sexxiej

the last past couple of months i've been slowly getting sick..i've been on oral antibiotics after antibiotics and nothing is working..i have a doctors appointment january 6th and im trying to hold off till then because i know for sure they will admitt me there...well its thursday which means 2 days before christmas and the day before yesterday i woke up crying from a double earache i can barely hear out of them right now...im down to about 110 lbs you can see every bone in my body (which is grossing me out) my appetite has decreased by alot..im only eating one meal aday even if that...well last nite i started vomitting and i've not been able to eat anything since then..im having a horrible time breathing my mucus is soo brown its disgusting..i cant do my CPT because my lungs are in pain ..just fallin apart i guess and i dont know what to do because christmas is in 2 dayys!!!!!..i cant ruin it for my family....well atleast i feel like i will if i go to the hospital...HELP I NEED ENCOURAGING WORDS!!!

sexxiej

the last past couple of months i've been slowly getting sick..i've been on oral antibiotics after antibiotics and nothing is working..i have a doctors appointment january 6th and im trying to hold off till then because i know for sure they will admitt me there...well its thursday which means 2 days before christmas and the day before yesterday i woke up crying from a double earache i can barely hear out of them right now...im down to about 110 lbs you can see every bone in my body (which is grossing me out) my appetite has decreased by alot..im only eating one meal aday even if that...well last nite i started vomitting and i've not been able to eat anything since then..im having a horrible time breathing my mucus is soo brown its disgusting..i cant do my CPT because my lungs are in pain ..just fallin apart i guess and i dont know what to do because christmas is in 2 dayys!!!!!..i cant ruin it for my family....well atleast i feel like i will if i go to the hospital...HELP I NEED ENCOURAGING WORDS!!!

sexxiej

sarabeth87

I personally think you should go ahead to the hospital because Christmas won't be too much fun for you or your family if you're feeling so bad. But IF you must wait, then try taking ibuprofen for the pain. That helps me soooo much when I'm feeling bad. You could also try like Dayquil or something. I know we're not supposed to take that, but it would probably be okay just to get you through the next couple of days. I would definetly go Monday though and not wait till the 6th.

sarabeth87

I personally think you should go ahead to the hospital because Christmas won't be too much fun for you or your family if you're feeling so bad. But IF you must wait, then try taking ibuprofen for the pain. That helps me soooo much when I'm feeling bad. You could also try like Dayquil or something. I know we're not supposed to take that, but it would probably be okay just to get you through the next couple of days. I would definetly go Monday though and not wait till the 6th.

sarabeth87

sexxiej

thank you...i think monday im going to call the ER in dallas and see if they can just do a pre-admit and then go down there... and go from there..

sexxiej

thank you...i think monday im going to call the ER in dallas and see if they can just do a pre-admit and then go down there... and go from there..

sexxiej

krisgabes

I'm SO incredibly sorry how sick you're feeling! There is nothing worse than being that sick during the holidays. I know that this past year I was sick for last New Years and then again for Easter. I had the same type of thing going on. I was on IV after IV after IV. I just got sinus surgery 6 weeks ago and so far this is the longest I have been off of IV's in a year.

I definately agree that you should call your doctor more sooner than later though. You don't want anything else to get worse. I really hope you begin to feel better soon!!

krisgabes

I'm SO incredibly sorry how sick you're feeling! There is nothing worse than being that sick during the holidays. I know that this past year I was sick for last New Years and then again for Easter. I had the same type of thing going on. I was on IV after IV after IV. I just got sinus surgery 6 weeks ago and so far this is the longest I have been off of IV's in a year.

I definately agree that you should call your doctor more sooner than later though. You don't want anything else to get worse. I really hope you begin to feel better soon!!

krisgabes

<br />
<br />I definately agree that you should call your doctor more sooner than later though. You don't want anything else to get worse. I really hope you begin to feel better soon!!