20th High School Reunion

Momtana

dear Craig, Our next high school re-union is the 40th (!) in 2011 .....It will be my first since my diagnosis although I have seen several classmates in the meantime. First there is a look of aghast which leads me to explain that I have had CF all along. My close friends, who have heard me cough all of these years begin to understand and ask questions about treatment, prognosis, my children .... Some have known other people with CF. I am a health educator so find that I tell a lot of people about my CF, now that I know. Our 20th re-union was a blast! Hope you have fun.

Momtana

dear Craig, Our next high school re-union is the 40th (!) in 2011 .....It will be my first since my diagnosis although I have seen several classmates in the meantime. First there is a look of aghast which leads me to explain that I have had CF all along. My close friends, who have heard me cough all of these years begin to understand and ask questions about treatment, prognosis, my children .... Some have known other people with CF. I am a health educator so find that I tell a lot of people about my CF, now that I know. Our 20th re-union was a blast! Hope you have fun.

Momtana

Momtana

Momtana