#3 Is our lucky number

julie

Alisha, what's your blog (if you don't mind sharing), I'd love to become a follower! I'll live vicariously through you!!!

julie

Alisha, what's your blog (if you don't mind sharing), I'd love to become a follower! I'll live vicariously through you!!!

julie

julie

julie

Kristen

Congratulations!!! I saw you posted it on your blog and then deleted the post, so I have been dying for you to say something over here so I could officially congratulate you!

Kristen

Congratulations!!! I saw you posted it on your blog and then deleted the post, so I have been dying for you to say something over here so I could officially congratulate you!

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen