#3 Is our lucky number

Asexyblond23

LMAO that is so funny that you 2 saw it on our blog. There is a story behind that. See my mom is always saying you never tell me anything I always read it on your blog so I thought it would be neat to have her read that she is going to be a grandma on the blog. So that post showing the positive test was only posted for literally 5 mins if that. We then deleated it just because we arent annoucing it really, just to close family and friends. But the fact that you all saw it in that 5 mins is insane!!!!

Asexyblond23

LMAO that is so funny that you 2 saw it on our blog. There is a story behind that. See my mom is always saying you never tell me anything I always read it on your blog so I thought it would be neat to have her read that she is going to be a grandma on the blog. So that post showing the positive test was only posted for literally 5 mins if that. We then deleated it just because we arent annoucing it really, just to close family and friends. But the fact that you all saw it in that 5 mins is insane!!!!

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

mom2lillian

Alisha-congratulations that is wonderful!!! My RE told me that the good beta numbers followed up by the early ultrasound at 6 weeks gives you the 'security' of the magic '12 week' mark that others get to without any tests/checks. YOu are so well on your way and SOOO pregannt, congratulations!!!

How are you feeling?

mom2lillian

Alisha-congratulations that is wonderful!!! My RE told me that the good beta numbers followed up by the early ultrasound at 6 weeks gives you the 'security' of the magic '12 week' mark that others get to without any tests/checks. YOu are so well on your way and SOOO pregannt, congratulations!!!

How are you feeling?

mom2lillian

How are you feeling?

mom2lillian

How are you feeling?

mom2lillian

<br />
<br />How are you feeling?

S

semperfiohana

it still shows on my blog roller thingy-ma-jig. since i'm a follower of ur blog it has that post, but if you click on it it says that it doesn't exist. so if you get questions from people that's probably why! lol.

S

semperfiohana

it still shows on my blog roller thingy-ma-jig. since i'm a follower of ur blog it has that post, but if you click on it it says that it doesn't exist. so if you get questions from people that's probably why! lol.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana