31 Week Update

angie2323

Hi Alisha! I am also due beginning of Feb, on Feb 8. I'm set to be induced on 1/22 if the amnio on 1/21 shows that his lungs are mature. He is big so they don't want him to get too big. How are you feeling? Has there been any talk of inducing you? This is my second and I was induced at 38 weeks with my first. Do you have gestational diabetes? I had it with my first and with this one. Although, I was able to start insulin later with pregnancy. Best of luck to you!!!

angie2323

Hi Alisha! I am also due beginning of Feb, on Feb 8. I'm set to be induced on 1/22 if the amnio on 1/21 shows that his lungs are mature. He is big so they don't want him to get too big. How are you feeling? Has there been any talk of inducing you? This is my second and I was induced at 38 weeks with my first. Do you have gestational diabetes? I had it with my first and with this one. Although, I was able to start insulin later with pregnancy. Best of luck to you!!!

angie2323

angie2323

angie2323