47 follicles-YIKES

julie

I went in for my baseline blood work and ultrasound yesterday, I have 22 resting follicles on my left and 25 on my right. They are very worried about me hyperstimulating like I did last time. I guess we'll have to be very careful. The tentative retrieval date is 12 September. The family is part of a study, so they will be freezing them and doing an FET a few months down the road. I'll keep you all posted!

julie

I went in for my baseline blood work and ultrasound yesterday, I have 22 resting follicles on my left and 25 on my right. They are very worried about me hyperstimulating like I did last time. I guess we'll have to be very careful. The tentative retrieval date is 12 September. The family is part of a study, so they will be freezing them and doing an FET a few months down the road. I'll keep you all posted!

julie

julie

julie

PLUCKY

HOLY MOLY!!!!

That is a lot I can't imagine. My wife only had 11 and she was "unconfortable" at best. Best of luck!!!!

PLUCKY

HOLY MOLY!!!!

That is a lot I can't imagine. My wife only had 11 and she was "unconfortable" at best. Best of luck!!!!

PLUCKY

HOLY MOLY!!!!

PLUCKY

HOLY MOLY!!!!

PLUCKY

HOLY MOLY!!!!

MamatoAlexa

Holy Wow!

One of my friends is taking part in a study....probably the same study...freezing eggs and doing IVF in a few months!

MamatoAlexa

Holy Wow!

One of my friends is taking part in a study....probably the same study...freezing eggs and doing IVF in a few months!

MamatoAlexa

Holy Wow!

MamatoAlexa

Holy Wow!

MamatoAlexa

Holy Wow!