5 out 8 children have now been tested

shoot4parr

I will keep you in my prayers and I know that your family will make it through this because they have you, their mommy who is very strong! Keep venting because it helps as I am sure you know. Goodluck!

shoot4parr

I will keep you in my prayers and I know that your family will make it through this because they have you, their mommy who is very strong! Keep venting because it helps as I am sure you know. Goodluck!

shoot4parr

shoot4parr

shoot4parr

Chilemom

Tina
please vent all what you need.. and yes its about you as well as about your kids. Maybe our kids can have the illness, but we as a mom live it just like they do, and in soma cases even more.
And to your older son a big huge...
Fran

Chilemom

Tina
please vent all what you need.. and yes its about you as well as about your kids. Maybe our kids can have the illness, but we as a mom live it just like they do, and in soma cases even more.
Fran

Chilemom

Tina
Fran

Chilemom

Tina
Fran

Chilemom

Tina
<br />please vent all what you need.. and yes its about you as well as about your kids. Maybe our kids can have the illness, but we as a mom live it just like they do, and in soma cases even more.
<br />And to your older son a big huge...
<br />Fran

BabyBeauty

I agree it is about you as well as your kids. Just because you won't be diagnosed with CF it still hurts you as well. You cannot take away the pain you feel for your kids.

BabyBeauty

I agree it is about you as well as your kids. Just because you won't be diagnosed with CF it still hurts you as well. You cannot take away the pain you feel for your kids.

BabyBeauty

BabyBeauty

BabyBeauty

Juliet

Tina, Wow! I'm stunned by the results so far. you're one tough lady and seem to be handing this all. Just continue to take things one day at a time - that's what I've been doing since my DX a few months ago. BTW my sweat results were borderline and I'm overweight and 43! Prevention is the key to this disease! i can understand the anguish waiting for results and not knowing. I too am waiting for my daughter's Ambry results to come in. I hope you get some solid answers soon! Here's a big {{{{HUG}}}} ~juliet

Juliet

Tina, Wow! I'm stunned by the results so far. you're one tough lady and seem to be handing this all. Just continue to take things one day at a time - that's what I've been doing since my DX a few months ago. BTW my sweat results were borderline and I'm overweight and 43! Prevention is the key to this disease! i can understand the anguish waiting for results and not knowing. I too am waiting for my daughter's Ambry results to come in. I hope you get some solid answers soon! Here's a big {{{{HUG}}}} ~juliet

Juliet

Juliet

Juliet