770 approved!!!!!!!!!

jmiller

Yay!! (understatement of the year) Do you have a link that you can share? I thought it wasn't slated for approval until April?

jmiller

Yay!! (understatement of the year) Do you have a link that you can share? I thought it wasn't slated for approval until April?

missT

This is sooooo huge for our brothers and sisters with G551D and many others! Congrats to the CF foundation and Vertex! Finally! In my lifetime we are seeing a cure (or something close to it). This should stay at the top of news for days!

missT

This is sooooo huge for our brothers and sisters with G551D and many others! Congrats to the CF foundation and Vertex! Finally! In my lifetime we are seeing a cure (or something close to it). This should stay at the top of news for days!

K

Kaethe108

Hoooooray! My husband and me had tears of Joy in our Eyes when we Read it!!!
It is only a question of Time until they will Be able to help all with cf!

I am so excited; now we will See how it really Works. And i Hope to Read some good News here too!

K

Kaethe108

Hoooooray! My husband and me had tears of Joy in our Eyes when we Read it!!!
It is only a question of Time until they will Be able to help all with cf!

I am so excited; now we will See how it really Works. And i Hope to Read some good News here too!

Chilemom

thanks to all the people that get involved in the clinical trials (Lauren, Dajsmom, etc), Vertex and CFF.
this is huge, this is great, and above all my good feelings i am so grateful...
we should have more details soon, but what we do know is that today we are much better than yesterday.
bravo!!!!

Chilemom

thanks to all the people that get involved in the clinical trials (Lauren, Dajsmom, etc), Vertex and CFF.
this is huge, this is great, and above all my good feelings i am so grateful...
we should have more details soon, but what we do know is that today we are much better than yesterday.
bravo!!!!

C

cfsucks

wooooo hopefully the next one shows amazing results real soon!

C

cfsucks

wooooo hopefully the next one shows amazing results real soon!

Kristen

This is so wonderful!!!!

I thought they just approved it for G551D? I thought they were doing additional trials for the other gating mutations.

I'm curious to hear from those with G551D how the insurance approval process works - will insurance start covering it right away?

Kristen

This is so wonderful!!!!

I thought they just approved it for G551D? I thought they were doing additional trials for the other gating mutations.

I'm curious to hear from those with G551D how the insurance approval process works - will insurance start covering it right away?