aching joints

sexxiej

my osteoprosis is really startin to kick in and today i was in so much pain, they gave me hyrocodine and delotid, but it still didnt work...ughh i hate this...every joint in my body hurts at the moment and i've even tried walking around and not just laying around in my hospital bed...:-(

sexxiej

my osteoprosis is really startin to kick in and today i was in so much pain, they gave me hyrocodine and delotid, but it still didnt work...ughh i hate this...every joint in my body hurts at the moment and i've even tried walking around and not just laying around in my hospital bed...:-(

sexxiej

sexxiej

sexxiej

JustDucky

I feel for you, I call this the "ache of doom"...I am serious. As far as how to help the pain, heat does help me. I take long showers. Pain meds also help, motrin helps with inflammation, the percocet is used only if that doesn't work. I am betting a good part of that pain is from fighting a whopping infection. I notice that my joints feel so painful that they can't be touched, even with a blanket or sheet whenever I am really sick. Are you running a temp by any chance? Temps can make you very achy, reduce the fever and the joints will feel better if that is the case.
I hope you find relief
Hugs, Jenn

JustDucky

I feel for you, I call this the "ache of doom"...I am serious. As far as how to help the pain, heat does help me. I take long showers. Pain meds also help, motrin helps with inflammation, the percocet is used only if that doesn't work. I am betting a good part of that pain is from fighting a whopping infection. I notice that my joints feel so painful that they can't be touched, even with a blanket or sheet whenever I am really sick. Are you running a temp by any chance? Temps can make you very achy, reduce the fever and the joints will feel better if that is the case.
I hope you find relief
Hugs, Jenn

JustDucky

I hope you find relief
Hugs, Jenn

JustDucky

I hope you find relief
Hugs, Jenn

JustDucky

<br />I hope you find relief
<br />Hugs, Jenn

sexxiej

i did take a hot shower since how in here they dont have bath tubs lol it helped but for only a little while and i have noticed too that when im sick thats when my joints hurt the most..

sexxiej

i did take a hot shower since how in here they dont have bath tubs lol it helped but for only a little while and i have noticed too that when im sick thats when my joints hurt the most..

sexxiej

sexxiej

sexxiej