aching joints

MicheleGazelle

If you can tolerate it, try a hot shower followed by a cold shower. Whatever bugs can take the heat won't be so good at taking the cold. I did daily hot baths for probably a couple of years or longer. Yes, it only gave short term relief from the pain but, over time and with consistency, I realized it was gradually reducing my overall load of infection. (Hot baths were not the ONLY thing I was doing, but it was a big thing for a time.)

I hope you feel better soon.

MicheleGazelle

If you can tolerate it, try a hot shower followed by a cold shower. Whatever bugs can take the heat won't be so good at taking the cold. I did daily hot baths for probably a couple of years or longer. Yes, it only gave short term relief from the pain but, over time and with consistency, I realized it was gradually reducing my overall load of infection. (Hot baths were not the ONLY thing I was doing, but it was a big thing for a time.)

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

<br />
<br />I hope you feel better soon.