actigall

jbrandonAW

I was on ursodiol (the brand name for actigall). I was put on it after I had my galbladder removed.

I was actually able to get off it at the beginning of this year and since my liver enzymes have actually been LOW...go figure.

jbrandonAW

I was on ursodiol (the brand name for actigall). I was put on it after I had my galbladder removed.

I was actually able to get off it at the beginning of this year and since my liver enzymes have actually been LOW...go figure.

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

<br />
<br />I was actually able to get off it at the beginning of this year and since my liver enzymes have actually been LOW...go figure.

amityvsvenom

My daughter is on actigal. This is for her liver, she has liver disease and right now it is keeping her liver disease under control. We are hoping to cure the liver disease but for right now actigal is our saver!

amityvsvenom

My daughter is on actigal. This is for her liver, she has liver disease and right now it is keeping her liver disease under control. We are hoping to cure the liver disease but for right now actigal is our saver!

amityvsvenom

amityvsvenom

amityvsvenom

teamtucker

I know this post was from years ago, but I have a 17 month old that was diagnosed at birth with CF. He was just put on Actigall for high liver levels. I have no idea what this means at this point. Is this something I should be worried about, or is this medicine seem to help the liver? Is this something that he can be on for years? Please help - everytime he gets put on a new medication, I go into a tizzy because I am so new at this! I am also new to this website and not quite sure how it works! I just feel like I need support and I thought this may be a good place to turn...

teamtucker

I know this post was from years ago, but I have a 17 month old that was diagnosed at birth with CF. He was just put on Actigall for high liver levels. I have no idea what this means at this point. Is this something I should be worried about, or is this medicine seem to help the liver? Is this something that he can be on for years? Please help - everytime he gets put on a new medication, I go into a tizzy because I am so new at this! I am also new to this website and not quite sure how it works! I just feel like I need support and I thought this may be a good place to turn...

teamtucker

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I still get a little down every time ds gets put on an additional med. DS was put on actigall as a baby because in the NICU the TPN he was on caused his liver levels to be up. His doctor kept him on it, mentioned it also helps with the gall bladder. May seem like a lot of meds, but I'll do whatever I can to keep ds happy and healthy.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I still get a little down every time ds gets put on an additional med. DS was put on actigall as a baby because in the NICU the TPN he was on caused his liver levels to be up. His doctor kept him on it, mentioned it also helps with the gall bladder. May seem like a lot of meds, but I'll do whatever I can to keep ds happy and healthy.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

H

hardcorp0428

my daughter has been on that since birth , for her liver keeps it clean. no biggie don't stress over it.sometimes though the medicines need outways it's side effects

H

hardcorp0428

my daughter has been on that since birth , for her liver keeps it clean. no biggie don't stress over it.sometimes though the medicines need outways it's side effects

H

hardcorp0428