ADEK

SVTmike

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Giggles</b></i>

There is a progam for CF people called Scandapharm where if you mail in your receipts from the Ultrase enzymes you use you can get freel AquaDeks or Adeks if they still have them for FREE. I get a 3 month supply of my vitamin for free. There information is:

LoyalScript/TrialScript

Cystic Fibrosis Program

DMR

PO Box 2914

Phoenix AZ 85062-2914

1-800-408-8307

1-800-472-2634 Emergency number to get one bottle of vitamins while you are waiting for your shipment.

Jennifer 36 years old with CF and CFRD</end quote></div>

This is correct, i used to do this myself. but i take SourdeCF softgels now, but my copay is $30.00. i just prefer these to ADEKS, sinc ei believe you absorb it better because its a liquid gel capsule, but ADEKs are very good and you can get them free with this program. hope it helps you.

SVTmike

There is a progam for CF people called Scandapharm where if you mail in your receipts from the Ultrase enzymes you use you can get freel AquaDeks or Adeks if they still have them for FREE. I get a 3 month supply of my vitamin for free. There information is:

LoyalScript/TrialScript

Cystic Fibrosis Program

DMR

PO Box 2914

Phoenix AZ 85062-2914

1-800-408-8307

1-800-472-2634 Emergency number to get one bottle of vitamins while you are waiting for your shipment.

This is correct, i used to do this myself. but i take SourdeCF softgels now, but my copay is $30.00. i just prefer these to ADEKS, sinc ei believe you absorb it better because its a liquid gel capsule, but ADEKs are very good and you can get them free with this program. hope it helps you.

SVTmike

LoyalScript/TrialScript

Cystic Fibrosis Program

DMR

PO Box 2914

Phoenix AZ 85062-2914

1-800-408-8307

SVTmike

LoyalScript/TrialScript

Cystic Fibrosis Program

DMR

PO Box 2914

Phoenix AZ 85062-2914

1-800-408-8307

Jennifer 36 years old with CF and CFRD</end quote>

SVTmike

<br />
<br />There is a progam for CF people called Scandapharm where if you mail in your receipts from the Ultrase enzymes you use you can get freel AquaDeks or Adeks if they still have them for FREE. I get a 3 month supply of my vitamin for free. There information is:
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />LoyalScript/TrialScript
<br />
<br />Cystic Fibrosis Program
<br />
<br />DMR
<br />
<br />PO Box 2914
<br />
<br />Phoenix AZ 85062-2914
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />1-800-408-8307
<br />
<br />1-800-472-2634 Emergency number to get one bottle of vitamins while you are waiting for your shipment.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Jennifer 36 years old with CF and CFRD</end quote>
<br />
<br />This is correct, i used to do this myself. but i take SourdeCF softgels now, but my copay is $30.00. i just prefer these to ADEKS, sinc ei believe you absorb it better because its a liquid gel capsule, but ADEKs are very good and you can get them free with this program. hope it helps you.

blindhearted

I have never used ADEKs. I use to use NatureMade Multi-Vit w/ Iron. Now I am taking Women's One A Day. I changed because I compared the labels and saw that Women's had more vits and higher levels than NatureMade. I havent had levels done while taking Women's yet. Everything always came back fine with the NatureMade Multi-Vit w/ Iron. I also take an extra Vit E (200 IU) and Vit K (5mg daily).

blindhearted

I have never used ADEKs. I use to use NatureMade Multi-Vit w/ Iron. Now I am taking Women's One A Day. I changed because I compared the labels and saw that Women's had more vits and higher levels than NatureMade. I havent had levels done while taking Women's yet. Everything always came back fine with the NatureMade Multi-Vit w/ Iron. I also take an extra Vit E (200 IU) and Vit K (5mg daily).

blindhearted

blindhearted

blindhearted

wanderlost

Thanks everyone.

I do take creon, but i also have a secondary medicaid insurance, so I don't know that I would qualify for their program. I stopped using TOBI after only 2 cycles because I didn't tolerate it well, so while I did have an eflow and ADEKS from foundation care. I had to send the eflow back and now they want to charge me for the ADEKs. So I might look into some of the other vitamins you all suggested until I figure somrthing else out! thanks!

wanderlost

Thanks everyone.

I do take creon, but i also have a secondary medicaid insurance, so I don't know that I would qualify for their program. I stopped using TOBI after only 2 cycles because I didn't tolerate it well, so while I did have an eflow and ADEKS from foundation care. I had to send the eflow back and now they want to charge me for the ADEKs. So I might look into some of the other vitamins you all suggested until I figure somrthing else out! thanks!

wanderlost

Thanks everyone.

wanderlost

Thanks everyone.

wanderlost

Thanks everyone.
<br />
<br />I do take creon, but i also have a secondary medicaid insurance, so I don't know that I would qualify for their program. I stopped using TOBI after only 2 cycles because I didn't tolerate it well, so while I did have an eflow and ADEKS from foundation care. I had to send the eflow back and now they want to charge me for the ADEKs. So I might look into some of the other vitamins you all suggested until I figure somrthing else out! thanks!

jamie6girl

Wanderlost.. I don' tthink you have to have anything to qualify for the free Source CF.. You just send in the little slip and and they mail it to you! They dont' ask for anything other than your name, address, dr info. No insurance info or anything! I can scan you the form if you want!

jamie6girl

Wanderlost.. I don' tthink you have to have anything to qualify for the free Source CF.. You just send in the little slip and and they mail it to you! They dont' ask for anything other than your name, address, dr info. No insurance info or anything! I can scan you the form if you want!

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl