Affording Pulmozyme

megcfgirl05

Yes...Pulmozyme the makers of it Genentech has assistance programs for that, that is how i get mine. Also you can call the CF legal halp line, and they are trying to find CF patients assistance for that medicine as well, they are teaming up with Genentech to help us out. Call Pulmozyme Access Solutions at 800-690-3023 and or the CF legal hot line at (800) 622-0385.

I hope this helps, they will work with you one the situations and problems you have each case is different!

xoxoxoxoxo

megcfgirl05

Yes...Pulmozyme the makers of it Genentech has assistance programs for that, that is how i get mine. Also you can call the CF legal halp line, and they are trying to find CF patients assistance for that medicine as well, they are teaming up with Genentech to help us out. Call Pulmozyme Access Solutions at 800-690-3023 and or the CF legal hot line at (800) 622-0385.

I hope this helps, they will work with you one the situations and problems you have each case is different!

xoxoxoxoxo

megcfgirl05

xoxoxoxoxo

megcfgirl05

xoxoxoxoxo

megcfgirl05

<br />
<br />I hope this helps, they will work with you one the situations and problems you have each case is different!
<br />
<br />xoxoxoxoxo

triples15

Super Moderator
Just to add to Adamsant's reply, the Cystic Fibrosis Patient Assistance Foundation (CFPAF) currently pays my copay for Pulmozyme. It was super easy to apply and I received a quick approval. You can print an application from their website and mail it in. It took me about 15 minutes. The website is www.cfpaf.org. It also has a screening tool that you can use to see if you meet the basic qualifications. I think the income level is a bit higher than other programs. Your household income cannot exceed 400% of the Federal Poverty Level. I get a 3 month supply of Pulmozyme and have not had any problems with them paying for it. I'm so thankful for it!!

triples15

Super Moderator
Just to add to Adamsant's reply, the Cystic Fibrosis Patient Assistance Foundation (CFPAF) currently pays my copay for Pulmozyme. It was super easy to apply and I received a quick approval. You can print an application from their website and mail it in. It took me about 15 minutes. The website is www.cfpaf.org. It also has a screening tool that you can use to see if you meet the basic qualifications. I think the income level is a bit higher than other programs. Your household income cannot exceed 400% of the Federal Poverty Level. I get a 3 month supply of Pulmozyme and have not had any problems with them paying for it. I'm so thankful for it!!

triples15

Super Moderator

triples15

Super Moderator

triples15

Super Moderator