after TOBI....

crickit715

just curious if this has happened to anyone else.....my daughter just stopped her first round of TOBI yesterday..and all day today I have developed this "tickling cough" in my throat. When i was administering her TOBI treatments of course i couldnt help but breathe some of it in and today I constantly feel the need to "clear" my throat and cough..I NEVER get sick (and i know i shouldnt say that, lol), and just wondered if it could be related to the treatment stopping????

crickit715

just curious if this has happened to anyone else.....my daughter just stopped her first round of TOBI yesterday..and all day today I have developed this "tickling cough" in my throat. When i was administering her TOBI treatments of course i couldnt help but breathe some of it in and today I constantly feel the need to "clear" my throat and cough..I NEVER get sick (and i know i shouldnt say that, lol), and just wondered if it could be related to the treatment stopping????

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DH usually sits with DS while doing tobi and he says his throat and nose tend to burn -- feels scratchy.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DH usually sits with DS while doing tobi and he says his throat and nose tend to burn -- feels scratchy.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

MOME2RT

Yes, we get the same symtoms. While Reece was in UNC the RT's were masks when the give inhaled TOBI...they said its a requirement.

MOME2RT

Yes, we get the same symtoms. While Reece was in UNC the RT's were masks when the give inhaled TOBI...they said its a requirement.

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT