All natural!

kmhbeauty

I wanted to start something where we can share our tips for helping stay well with cf. Im a all natural green freak and thought it would be a good idea if we share our little secrets on what keeps us well! I take fish oil and turmeric for anti inflammatory. When I have a bad cough at night I wake up and make some immune boost tea. In the tea, I put leamon, honey, vit C powder, and cayenne. Helps stop the coughing!

kmhbeauty

I wanted to start something where we can share our tips for helping stay well with cf. Im a all natural green freak and thought it would be a good idea if we share our little secrets on what keeps us well! I take fish oil and turmeric for anti inflammatory. When I have a bad cough at night I wake up and make some immune boost tea. In the tea, I put leamon, honey, vit C powder, and cayenne. Helps stop the coughing!

kmhbeauty

colinmaydahl

If I feel a cold coming on I start eating lots of garlic. Chop it up very fine and eat it raw twice a day. It seems to stop about 75% of colds/infections.

Colin
28m with CF

colinmaydahl

If I feel a cold coming on I start eating lots of garlic. Chop it up very fine and eat it raw twice a day. It seems to stop about 75% of colds/infections.

Colin
28m with CF

colinmaydahl

<br />
<br />Colin
<br />28m with CF

musclemania70

Great idea!! I love this post.

As soon as I start feeling a sore throat--that's USUALLY where the infection starts for me; I gargle with salt water about 6 times a day and is has worked beautifully at getting rid of those sore throats and avoiding infection.

I don't know if that's considered a 'natural' remedy. I know its not new either but it works for me.

musclemania70

As soon as I start feeling a sore throat--that's USUALLY where the infection starts for me; I gargle with salt water about 6 times a day and is has worked beautifully at getting rid of those sore throats and avoiding infection.

I don't know if that's considered a 'natural' remedy. I know its not new either but it works for me.

musclemania70

<br />
<br />As soon as I start feeling a sore throat--that's USUALLY where the infection starts for me; I gargle with salt water about 6 times a day and is has worked beautifully at getting rid of those sore throats and avoiding infection.
<br />
<br />I don't know if that's considered a 'natural' remedy. I know its not new either but it works for me.

mamaScarlett

I juice a mixture of spinach, apples, lemon, carrots, and berries every other day. When I'm sick I add garlic. I really think this has helped keep me well during the winter.
When I'm feeling on the verge of getting sick I take tons of garlic in a pill form called garlinase.
Flaxseed oil and/or ground flaxseed really helps keep me 'flushed out' and regular.
When I cough at night I put honey and fresh lemon juice in a cup of hot water and drink it. It works as good as cough syrup.
I take airborne 4 days a week on average, and every day if I'm getting sick. If I fly (which is often), I do airborne 2x a day 2 days prior to travel, the day of travel, and a few days into my trip. I don't know how I lived without airborne all those years. It is amazing.

mamaScarlett

I juice a mixture of spinach, apples, lemon, carrots, and berries every other day. When I'm sick I add garlic. I really think this has helped keep me well during the winter.
When I'm feeling on the verge of getting sick I take tons of garlic in a pill form called garlinase.
Flaxseed oil and/or ground flaxseed really helps keep me 'flushed out' and regular.
When I cough at night I put honey and fresh lemon juice in a cup of hot water and drink it. It works as good as cough syrup.
I take airborne 4 days a week on average, and every day if I'm getting sick. If I fly (which is often), I do airborne 2x a day 2 days prior to travel, the day of travel, and a few days into my trip. I don't know how I lived without airborne all those years. It is amazing.

mamaScarlett

<br />When I'm feeling on the verge of getting sick I take tons of garlic in a pill form called garlinase.
<br />Flaxseed oil and/or ground flaxseed really helps keep me 'flushed out' and regular.
<br />When I cough at night I put honey and fresh lemon juice in a cup of hot water and drink it. It works as good as cough syrup.
<br />I take airborne 4 days a week on average, and every day if I'm getting sick. If I fly (which is often), I do airborne 2x a day 2 days prior to travel, the day of travel, and a few days into my trip. I don't know how I lived without airborne all those years. It is amazing.

KingJames

I cannot recall exactly who it was, but a physician did a study where it seemed that Bananas did in fact help CF. Aside from that research, I know for a fact that Bananas are a natural source for Potassium, and they are the best natural remedy for muscle cramps.

KingJames

I cannot recall exactly who it was, but a physician did a study where it seemed that Bananas did in fact help CF. Aside from that research, I know for a fact that Bananas are a natural source for Potassium, and they are the best natural remedy for muscle cramps.

KingJames

ymikhale

I give lemon water to my dd several times a day. I found it helped reduce congestion. I also give her coconut oil, flaxseed oil and tumeric (sprinkled on food)

ymikhale

I give lemon water to my dd several times a day. I found it helped reduce congestion. I also give her coconut oil, flaxseed oil and tumeric (sprinkled on food)

ymikhale

Solo

I take a good quality probiotic daily. Right now I am taking Culturelle and I can't remember the last time I caught a cold.

Solo

I take a good quality probiotic daily. Right now I am taking Culturelle and I can't remember the last time I caught a cold.