Allergies anyone??

mommy2cass

I am also wondering if the zyrtec can also dry the skin. My daughter just this year developed a mild form of eczema on her arms and hand around the time she started taking the zyrtec. We have been using cortizone 10 ointment and it does help. Do you think that it could be connected?Thanks,

mommy2cass

I am also wondering if the zyrtec can also dry the skin. My daughter just this year developed a mild form of eczema on her arms and hand around the time she started taking the zyrtec. We have been using cortizone 10 ointment and it does help. Do you think that it could be connected?Thanks,

mommy2cass

mommy2cass

mommy2cass

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>JORDYSMOM</b></i>

Also, Amy what's your take on the Veramyst? Thanks.

Stacey</end quote></div>

Veramyst = Flonase without the alcohol.

Great medication.

NoExcuses

Stacey</end quote></div>

Great medication.

NoExcuses

Stacey</end quote></div>

Great medication.

NoExcuses

Stacey</end quote>

Great medication.

NoExcuses

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Also, Amy what's your take on the Veramyst? Thanks.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Stacey</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />Veramyst = Flonase without the alcohol.
<br />
<br />Great medication.

allie5

Singulair has been working great for my daughter and she loves the taste of it. She is allergic to dust, mold and many trees and grass. Right now this is the only thing she takes for her allergies.
Amy

allie5

Singulair has been working great for my daughter and she loves the taste of it. She is allergic to dust, mold and many trees and grass. Right now this is the only thing she takes for her allergies.
Amy

allie5

Amy

allie5

Amy

allie5

<br />Amy

S

Stacia

Stacia also has really bad allergies, she is allergic to dust, dust mites, mold and mildew. She takes Singulair, Zyrtec and Nasonex. When she was first put on Singulair it was for her Asthma but then a couple of years after that it was also used for allergies, so it helps her for both. She does really well on all of these no side effects. She has been on these for eight years.

S

Stacia

Stacia also has really bad allergies, she is allergic to dust, dust mites, mold and mildew. She takes Singulair, Zyrtec and Nasonex. When she was first put on Singulair it was for her Asthma but then a couple of years after that it was also used for allergies, so it helps her for both. She does really well on all of these no side effects. She has been on these for eight years.

S

Stacia

S

Stacia

S

Stacia