Am I bad person?

P

PeteRose

You are not a bad person, you love your kids. All parents with children with special needs go through this type of thing. (from what I have been told). It is OK to be tired of it, it is OK to give yourself a break. CF parents are my hero's.

Rosie
47 w/CF

P

PeteRose

You are not a bad person, you love your kids. All parents with children with special needs go through this type of thing. (from what I have been told). It is OK to be tired of it, it is OK to give yourself a break. CF parents are my hero's.

Rosie
47 w/CF

P

PeteRose

Rosie
47 w/CF

P

PeteRose

Rosie
47 w/CF

P

PeteRose

<br />
<br />Rosie
<br />47 w/CF