Ambien and Insomnia

Asexyblond23

I am a big fan of melatonin because its all natural. I do take lunesta at times when the melatonion starts to not work and my body becomes used to it.

Asexyblond23

I am a big fan of melatonin because its all natural. I do take lunesta at times when the melatonion starts to not work and my body becomes used to it.

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Trigun472

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>sidekickj</b></i>

If you don't mind me asking...why were you smoking medical marijuana?</end quote></div>

Why am I doing it or why am I smoking? Marijuana usually puts me to sleep, and it helps with appetite and nausea issues. It's easier than taking 7 pills a day for all that.

If it's smoking you're questioning, I use a vaporizer. Vaporizing puts out nearly pure thc without all the lung ruining chemicals from combustion (burning). It's virtually safe. In addition, cannabis also triggers your lung's defense mechanisms without any actual harm, cleaning out your lungs just like chest therapy or running for a bit.

Contrary to what most doctors would tell you, I've been healthier and stayed out of the hospital far longer since taking it up.

As for the Ambien issue: Thanks for the replies everyone. I took it inconsistently for 2 weeks, and eventually got over the sleep problems. I imagine I'll need it again soon, but hopefully not too soon.

Trigun472

If you don't mind me asking...why were you smoking medical marijuana?</end quote></div>

Why am I doing it or why am I smoking? Marijuana usually puts me to sleep, and it helps with appetite and nausea issues. It's easier than taking 7 pills a day for all that.

If it's smoking you're questioning, I use a vaporizer. Vaporizing puts out nearly pure thc without all the lung ruining chemicals from combustion (burning). It's virtually safe. In addition, cannabis also triggers your lung's defense mechanisms without any actual harm, cleaning out your lungs just like chest therapy or running for a bit.

Contrary to what most doctors would tell you, I've been healthier and stayed out of the hospital far longer since taking it up.

As for the Ambien issue: Thanks for the replies everyone. I took it inconsistently for 2 weeks, and eventually got over the sleep problems. I imagine I'll need it again soon, but hopefully not too soon.

Trigun472

Trigun472

If you don't mind me asking...why were you smoking medical marijuana?</end quote>

Trigun472

<br />
<br />If you don't mind me asking...why were you smoking medical marijuana?</end quote>
<br />
<br />Why am I doing it or why am I smoking? Marijuana usually puts me to sleep, and it helps with appetite and nausea issues. It's easier than taking 7 pills a day for all that.
<br />
<br />If it's smoking you're questioning, I use a vaporizer. Vaporizing puts out nearly pure thc without all the lung ruining chemicals from combustion (burning). It's virtually safe. In addition, cannabis also triggers your lung's defense mechanisms without any actual harm, cleaning out your lungs just like chest therapy or running for a bit.
<br />
<br />Contrary to what most doctors would tell you, I've been healthier and stayed out of the hospital far longer since taking it up.
<br />
<br />As for the Ambien issue: Thanks for the replies everyone. I took it inconsistently for 2 weeks, and eventually got over the sleep problems. I imagine I'll need it again soon, but hopefully not too soon.