Ambien is dangerous!

thefrogprincess

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Faust</b></i>

It shouldn't shock anyone. Ambien seems to act somewhat like a sedative that lasts over time. Hence the "Get to sleep, and stay asleep" ad jargon they use. My solution? Go to CVS or walgreens or any other drug store and buy a 5 dollar box of those soft high sound blocking rated foam ear plugs and use them. My girl snores way bad, so I use those and I can't hear anything besides (oddly) my alarm clock. Going to perscription drugs right away doesn't seem right?</end quote></div>

I took ambien after not sleeping at all for 2 weeks. I am not kidding either! I tried EVERYTHING I could I think of. Finally I just couldn't take it anymore and went to the doctor. Sometimes not sleeping is more than a matter of too much noise. I finally had to go see a nuerologist who thinks that the one of my IV antibiotics messed with my brain chemistry and I stopped producing melatonin which is one of the chemicals that triggers sleep.

thefrogprincess

It shouldn't shock anyone. Ambien seems to act somewhat like a sedative that lasts over time. Hence the "Get to sleep, and stay asleep" ad jargon they use. My solution? Go to CVS or walgreens or any other drug store and buy a 5 dollar box of those soft high sound blocking rated foam ear plugs and use them. My girl snores way bad, so I use those and I can't hear anything besides (oddly) my alarm clock. Going to perscription drugs right away doesn't seem right?</end quote></div>

I took ambien after not sleeping at all for 2 weeks. I am not kidding either! I tried EVERYTHING I could I think of. Finally I just couldn't take it anymore and went to the doctor. Sometimes not sleeping is more than a matter of too much noise. I finally had to go see a nuerologist who thinks that the one of my IV antibiotics messed with my brain chemistry and I stopped producing melatonin which is one of the chemicals that triggers sleep.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

It shouldn't shock anyone. Ambien seems to act somewhat like a sedative that lasts over time. Hence the "Get to sleep, and stay asleep" ad jargon they use. My solution? Go to CVS or walgreens or any other drug store and buy a 5 dollar box of those soft high sound blocking rated foam ear plugs and use them. My girl snores way bad, so I use those and I can't hear anything besides (oddly) my alarm clock. Going to perscription drugs right away doesn't seem right?</end quote>

thefrogprincess

<br />
<br />It shouldn't shock anyone. Ambien seems to act somewhat like a sedative that lasts over time. Hence the "Get to sleep, and stay asleep" ad jargon they use. My solution? Go to CVS or walgreens or any other drug store and buy a 5 dollar box of those soft high sound blocking rated foam ear plugs and use them. My girl snores way bad, so I use those and I can't hear anything besides (oddly) my alarm clock. Going to perscription drugs right away doesn't seem right?</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />I took ambien after not sleeping at all for 2 weeks. I am not kidding either! I tried EVERYTHING I could I think of. Finally I just couldn't take it anymore and went to the doctor. Sometimes not sleeping is more than a matter of too much noise. I finally had to go see a nuerologist who thinks that the one of my IV antibiotics messed with my brain chemistry and I stopped producing melatonin which is one of the chemicals that triggers sleep.
<br />

minimedic304

I LOVE AMBIEN, ITS THE GREATEST...I SLEEP GREAT AND AM FULL OF ENERGY THE NEXT DAY. NEVER HAD ANY SUICDAL THOUGHTS DURING IT ...JUST SWEET SWEET DREAMS

minimedic304

I LOVE AMBIEN, ITS THE GREATEST...I SLEEP GREAT AND AM FULL OF ENERGY THE NEXT DAY. NEVER HAD ANY SUICDAL THOUGHTS DURING IT ...JUST SWEET SWEET DREAMS

minimedic304

minimedic304

minimedic304

<br />

Asexyblond23

I agree I think that everyone has different reactions to different meds. I have never taken amiben b/c my best friend took it while her husband was deployed b/c she wasnt sleeping at all. She called me at 2 am saying come get me I need you. I pulled up in front of her house and she was standing at the end of her drive way talking away to someone. She asked me if i heard the cops talking. She doesnt remeber any of it and got to my house and passed out on the couch. My husband takes it when they fly overseas to go to war and it does fine on him. I use lunesta and like it but just have chosen to stay away from it b/c I am really sensitive to alot of meds. I think everyones body is different and people react different to the same thing.

Asexyblond23

I agree I think that everyone has different reactions to different meds. I have never taken amiben b/c my best friend took it while her husband was deployed b/c she wasnt sleeping at all. She called me at 2 am saying come get me I need you. I pulled up in front of her house and she was standing at the end of her drive way talking away to someone. She asked me if i heard the cops talking. She doesnt remeber any of it and got to my house and passed out on the couch. My husband takes it when they fly overseas to go to war and it does fine on him. I use lunesta and like it but just have chosen to stay away from it b/c I am really sensitive to alot of meds. I think everyones body is different and people react different to the same thing.

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23