An unusual visit...

RebekahsMom

Ok, so Bek's doc came back to her room early this afternoon and asked Bek if he could borrow me for a minute. We went out into the hall so that we could talk away from Bek. Now, I know I won't be able to remember word for word, but basically he told me that with her here all last week, this past weekend, and this week, they can see what I've been telling them for the last year. !!!*FINALLY*!!! Then he asked me how would be the best way to inform her idiot of things that need to be done. I told them that any procedure that they think would be beneficial for Bek would have to come from them. I won't be able to inform him of anything since he doesn't believe me when I tell him. As you all know, he absolutely flipped when I mentioned the feeding tube, and as a result, she did not get the tube during this stay. When I told him back on 12/28 that they wanted her to be admitted on 1/4, his response was "Figures. Whatever. What does she have to go in for this time?" Hello!!??? Has he not paid attention to her coughing?? His girlfriend claims she only coughed 3 times from 12/28 - 1/3. My @ss! I know it's late in our stay, but maybe I ought to start keeping all the paper towels she coughs her mucous into and show them all to him. lol! Yeah, I know - that's just going to add fuel to the fire, and he would probably just throw them all away without looking at them.

Anyway, it felt really good to hear Doc Black say they finally see what I've been telling them over the last year. I managed to get thru. Finally.

RebekahsMom

Ok, so Bek's doc came back to her room early this afternoon and asked Bek if he could borrow me for a minute. We went out into the hall so that we could talk away from Bek. Now, I know I won't be able to remember word for word, but basically he told me that with her here all last week, this past weekend, and this week, they can see what I've been telling them for the last year. !!!*FINALLY*!!! Then he asked me how would be the best way to inform her idiot of things that need to be done. I told them that any procedure that they think would be beneficial for Bek would have to come from them. I won't be able to inform him of anything since he doesn't believe me when I tell him. As you all know, he absolutely flipped when I mentioned the feeding tube, and as a result, she did not get the tube during this stay. When I told him back on 12/28 that they wanted her to be admitted on 1/4, his response was "Figures. Whatever. What does she have to go in for this time?" Hello!!??? Has he not paid attention to her coughing?? His girlfriend claims she only coughed 3 times from 12/28 - 1/3. My @ss! I know it's late in our stay, but maybe I ought to start keeping all the paper towels she coughs her mucous into and show them all to him. lol! Yeah, I know - that's just going to add fuel to the fire, and he would probably just throw them all away without looking at them.

Anyway, it felt really good to hear Doc Black say they finally see what I've been telling them over the last year. I managed to get thru. Finally.

RebekahsMom

RebekahsMom

RebekahsMom

<br />Ok, so Bek's doc came back to her room early this afternoon and asked Bek if he could borrow me for a minute. We went out into the hall so that we could talk away from Bek. Now, I know I won't be able to remember word for word, but basically he told me that with her here all last week, this past weekend, and this week, they can see what I've been telling them for the last year. !!!*FINALLY*!!! Then he asked me how would be the best way to inform her idiot of things that need to be done. I told them that any procedure that they think would be beneficial for Bek would have to come from them. I won't be able to inform him of anything since he doesn't believe me when I tell him. As you all know, he absolutely flipped when I mentioned the feeding tube, and as a result, she did not get the tube during this stay. When I told him back on 12/28 that they wanted her to be admitted on 1/4, his response was "Figures. Whatever. What does she have to go in for this time?" Hello!!??? Has he not paid attention to her coughing?? His girlfriend claims she only coughed 3 times from 12/28 - 1/3. My @ss! I know it's late in our stay, but maybe I ought to start keeping all the paper towels she coughs her mucous into and show them all to him. lol! Yeah, I know - that's just going to add fuel to the fire, and he would probably just throw them all away without looking at them.
<br />
<br />Anyway, it felt really good to hear Doc Black say they finally see what I've been telling them over the last year. I managed to get thru. Finally.

dragonlady

Is there any way you can change his visitation to supervised? or cut back on his visitation to no overnights.

He's really not doing you or your daughter any good. I had to cut back my ex's visitation to just during the day and I got full custody of her so that all medical decisions will fall on me. I do include him in her progress, invite him to doctor appointments and let him know what my decisions are as far as her health. I also keep things open for his opinion, but that's all it is.

My ex and I had a lot of problems, espcially with his lack of interest in his daughter and her medical care. He rarely see's her now, maybe four times a year. I think he has a hard time accepting and knowing how to deal with her being sick.

dragonlady

Is there any way you can change his visitation to supervised? or cut back on his visitation to no overnights.

He's really not doing you or your daughter any good. I had to cut back my ex's visitation to just during the day and I got full custody of her so that all medical decisions will fall on me. I do include him in her progress, invite him to doctor appointments and let him know what my decisions are as far as her health. I also keep things open for his opinion, but that's all it is.

My ex and I had a lot of problems, espcially with his lack of interest in his daughter and her medical care. He rarely see's her now, maybe four times a year. I think he has a hard time accepting and knowing how to deal with her being sick.

dragonlady

dragonlady

dragonlady

<br />
<br />He's really not doing you or your daughter any good. I had to cut back my ex's visitation to just during the day and I got full custody of her so that all medical decisions will fall on me. I do include him in her progress, invite him to doctor appointments and let him know what my decisions are as far as her health. I also keep things open for his opinion, but that's all it is.
<br />
<br />My ex and I had a lot of problems, espcially with his lack of interest in his daughter and her medical care. He rarely see's her now, maybe four times a year. I think he has a hard time accepting and knowing how to deal with her being sick.
<br />
<br />