An unusual visit...

ashmomo

I am so sorry he feels this way about her care. I hope you can get things figured out to a way that she receives the care she needs ALWAYS! I have to agree with ctalbott0609! I think most of us CF moms can say that to some point...the father's are at a hault when it comes to the care and knowing when something is not right w/ our children. Good luck!

ashmomo

I am so sorry he feels this way about her care. I hope you can get things figured out to a way that she receives the care she needs ALWAYS! I have to agree with ctalbott0609! I think most of us CF moms can say that to some point...the father's are at a hault when it comes to the care and knowing when something is not right w/ our children. Good luck!

ashmomo

ashmomo

ashmomo

RebekahsMom

Oh my husband and I have figured out a way to make sure she gets the proper care she needs, but I can't oversee her care if I'm behind bars. LOL!

RebekahsMom

Oh my husband and I have figured out a way to make sure she gets the proper care she needs, but I can't oversee her care if I'm behind bars. LOL!

RebekahsMom

RebekahsMom

RebekahsMom

<br />Oh my husband and I have figured out a way to make sure she gets the proper care she needs, but I can't oversee her care if I'm behind bars. LOL!