Anna's been listed

OldTex

That's fantastic!!! Your were one of my my "heroes" when I got listed back in late 2007. I remember the amazing picture of you holding your own lungs. I think at that time you were residing in Argyle, Texas and I live in Fort Worth and went to the University of North Texas. I'll keep my fingers crossed that things go quickly and successfully this time and you have a short wait and get back to normal again.

Good Luck!
Jim
Fort Worth, Texas
Transplanted on 4/8/08

OldTex

That's fantastic!!! Your were one of my my "heroes" when I got listed back in late 2007. I remember the amazing picture of you holding your own lungs. I think at that time you were residing in Argyle, Texas and I live in Fort Worth and went to the University of North Texas. I'll keep my fingers crossed that things go quickly and successfully this time and you have a short wait and get back to normal again.

Good Luck!
Jim
Fort Worth, Texas
Transplanted on 4/8/08

OldTex

Good Luck!
Jim
Fort Worth, Texas
Transplanted on 4/8/08

OldTex

Good Luck!
Jim
Fort Worth, Texas
Transplanted on 4/8/08

OldTex

<br />
<br />Good Luck!
<br />Jim
<br />Fort Worth, Texas
<br />Transplanted on 4/8/08