Anna's second second chance

Liza

Hi, we are at Stanford. Winter was going to be too hard on her back in NE for us to stay there so she could remain on both lists. Not to mention the flight time being increased due to snow so she had to make a decision. Winter in Cleveland would have been just as bad or worse so we came west.

Marjolein, it won't be on facebook until she posts something. Are your friends with her? I'll ask. She wants to be the first to post somthing on facebook so she's asked her friends to not say anything before she does. I do have a caring bridge I set up this time though. I'll PM the link.

Thanks so much to all of you for your prayers and good wishes. She has given me permission to post it here as always.

Liza

Hi, we are at Stanford. Winter was going to be too hard on her back in NE for us to stay there so she could remain on both lists. Not to mention the flight time being increased due to snow so she had to make a decision. Winter in Cleveland would have been just as bad or worse so we came west.

Marjolein, it won't be on facebook until she posts something. Are your friends with her? I'll ask. She wants to be the first to post somthing on facebook so she's asked her friends to not say anything before she does. I do have a caring bridge I set up this time though. I'll PM the link.

Thanks so much to all of you for your prayers and good wishes. She has given me permission to post it here as always.

Liza

<br />
<br />Marjolein, it won't be on facebook until she posts something. Are your friends with her? I'll ask. She wants to be the first to post somthing on facebook so she's asked her friends to not say anything before she does. I do have a caring bridge I set up this time though. I'll PM the link.
<br />
<br />Thanks so much to all of you for your prayers and good wishes. She has given me permission to post it here as always.

Marjolein

Yes I am friends with Anna there, I won't post anything!
Thank you for the PM with the link to your caring bridge

Thinking of you all

Marjolein

Thank you for the PM with the link to your caring bridge

Thinking of you all

Marjolein

<br />Thank you for the PM with the link to your caring bridge
<br />
<br />Thinking of you all