ANOTHER CFer IS AN ANGEL

Vampy

I am so sorry and my prayers are with you and your family. i was shocked when i read this, its so hard to hear that one of our own has passed.
breathe free my friend we will love you jarod

Vampy

I am so sorry and my prayers are with you and your family. i was shocked when i read this, its so hard to hear that one of our own has passed.

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

<br />breathe free my friend we will love you jarod

I give you my deepest sympathy and prayers. I know Jarod is now with his Lord and we can rejoice in that even though we grieve. I had the pleasure of chatting with him on one occasion and enjoyed his comics. He had a gift of sharing that made me feel better. I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you, his family
Dave

I give you my deepest sympathy and prayers. I know Jarod is now with his Lord and we can rejoice in that even though we grieve. I had the pleasure of chatting with him on one occasion and enjoyed his comics. He had a gift of sharing that made me feel better. I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you, his family
Dave

Dave

Dave

<br />Dave

hollijade

hello to you all in this hard time!!! my thoughts and prayers to all of you and especially to yet another angel that was lost due to this monster.My name is Holli rankin I'm 23 years old and i also have C.F I just lost my older sister in may and my heart goes out to you if you need a shoulder to lean on I'm always here

hollijade

hello to you all in this hard time!!! my thoughts and prayers to all of you and especially to yet another angel that was lost due to this monster.My name is Holli rankin I'm 23 years old and i also have C.F I just lost my older sister in may and my heart goes out to you if you need a shoulder to lean on I'm always here

hollijade

hollijade

hollijade