Anti-Inflamatory Eating

Playswithpixels

I also recently read Perricone's book, my main reason was for my sudden return of acne problems. But after reading the book I thought it would be good for me in general. So for about 2 weeks now I have been following it about 90% of the time. I eat salmon, tuna or sardines twice a day, haven't touched a potato chip in 2 weeks. We stopped drinking soda over a year ago, so that wasn't a big deal, and I don't care for sweet stuff, so my test isn't sugar but starch I love potatos and rice. I noticed more energy within days of doing this diet, I believe the drinking more water has a lot to do with that. I did lose 5 pounds, putting me at 128, not bad but I am watching my weight carefully and trying to add more calories to each meal. Having a hubby who resist any kind of diet is a challege for me at dinner time, resulting in me "cheating" on the diet every few days. We'll see how I am doing in a few more weeks, if I can keep the weight from dropping than I think this is something I'll keep up with.

Energygal- what meds does flax seed interfere with? I have done research and couldn't find anything.

Andrea :)

32 w/cf dx: 8 mos.

Playswithpixels

I also recently read Perricone's book, my main reason was for my sudden return of acne problems. But after reading the book I thought it would be good for me in general. So for about 2 weeks now I have been following it about 90% of the time. I eat salmon, tuna or sardines twice a day, haven't touched a potato chip in 2 weeks. We stopped drinking soda over a year ago, so that wasn't a big deal, and I don't care for sweet stuff, so my test isn't sugar but starch I love potatos and rice. I noticed more energy within days of doing this diet, I believe the drinking more water has a lot to do with that. I did lose 5 pounds, putting me at 128, not bad but I am watching my weight carefully and trying to add more calories to each meal. Having a hubby who resist any kind of diet is a challege for me at dinner time, resulting in me "cheating" on the diet every few days. We'll see how I am doing in a few more weeks, if I can keep the weight from dropping than I think this is something I'll keep up with.

Energygal- what meds does flax seed interfere with? I have done research and couldn't find anything.

Playswithpixels

Playswithpixels

Playswithpixels

mom2lillian

Andrea-if you have any good meal or snack ideas I woudl love to hear them!

Same to anyone else too, I am using Dr. Perricone as a guide right now but that will only last rest month then I will have ot find some more ideas I like.

mom2lillian

Same to anyone else too, I am using Dr. Perricone as a guide right now but that will only last rest month then I will have ot find some more ideas I like.

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

EnergyGal

Flax seeds interfere with transplant drugs. I will also look this up in a book I have and if there is anything else to mention, I will. Not to worry.

for snacks, I have spelt or kamut toasted bread with some almond or cashew butter with a tiny amount of organic jelly. Watch out for the sugar in the jelly. Just a little dab will do you.lol

I also love eating hummus and brown rice but sometimes I overdo and once you get the hang of eating healthier, you will gain weight.

I have been eating this way for so many years and weight gain is not a problem. I had weight problems when I was little. The more you absorb quality foods, the more chance you have of gaining weight.

I believe the weight loss if you have any will be from not counting calories and adding the right amount of carbs to your meal.

EnergyGal

Flax seeds interfere with transplant drugs. I will also look this up in a book I have and if there is anything else to mention, I will. Not to worry.

for snacks, I have spelt or kamut toasted bread with some almond or cashew butter with a tiny amount of organic jelly. Watch out for the sugar in the jelly. Just a little dab will do you.lol

I also love eating hummus and brown rice but sometimes I overdo and once you get the hang of eating healthier, you will gain weight.

I have been eating this way for so many years and weight gain is not a problem. I had weight problems when I was little. The more you absorb quality foods, the more chance you have of gaining weight.

I believe the weight loss if you have any will be from not counting calories and adding the right amount of carbs to your meal.

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

EnergyGal