Any CFers in OHIO?

mma4life

i go to akron hospital... yea im by uhmm like copley, and akron and *****... i hoop wit some guys from springfield

mma4life

i go to akron hospital... yea im by uhmm like copley, and akron and *****... i hoop wit some guys from springfield

mma4life

mma4life

mma4life

crystalina0814

I go to Akron too. I see both Dr. Sheers and Sr. McBennett. I live in Uniontown! I graduated from Springfield High School....pretty close!

crystalina0814

I go to Akron too. I see both Dr. Sheers and Sr. McBennett. I live in Uniontown! I graduated from Springfield High School....pretty close!

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

crystalina0814