Any good books?

kayleesgrandma

If you google up Amazon, you can get used books for cheaper--I have and they are ok. I loved" Give Me One Wish" . Also "The Story of Lo" is a must read! 'The Story of Alex" is old, but a special book that was made into a movie. It shows haw far we've come in treatment.

kayleesgrandma

If you google up Amazon, you can get used books for cheaper--I have and they are ok. I loved" Give Me One Wish" . Also "The Story of Lo" is a must read! 'The Story of Alex" is old, but a special book that was made into a movie. It shows haw far we've come in treatment.

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

MOME2RT

THERES ALSO ONE FOR KIDS/TEENAGERS CALLED "STEVIES SECRET". ITS ABOUT A BALLERINA WHO TRIES TO HIDE HER CF!

MOME2RT

THERES ALSO ONE FOR KIDS/TEENAGERS CALLED "STEVIES SECRET". ITS ABOUT A BALLERINA WHO TRIES TO HIDE HER CF!

MOME2RT

MOME2RT