Any good books?

MOME2RT

THERES ALSO ONE FOR KIDS/TEENAGERS CALLED "STEVIES SECRET". ITS ABOUT A BALLERINA WHO TRIES TO HIDE HER CF!

MOME2RT

THERES ALSO ONE FOR KIDS/TEENAGERS CALLED "STEVIES SECRET". ITS ABOUT A BALLERINA WHO TRIES TO HIDE HER CF!

lizzy

Good idea Heather, the only one I ever read was Alex, the life of a child. I'd like to read along as well.Keep the list coming.

lizzy

Good idea Heather, the only one I ever read was Alex, the life of a child. I'd like to read along as well.Keep the list coming.

lizzy

lizzy

lizzy

lizzy

janddburke

okay. stupid question?
any happy books?
I cried for 3 days after reading that ALEX book which was recommeneded by one of the nurses in the hospital.

janddburke

okay. stupid question?
any happy books?
I cried for 3 days after reading that ALEX book which was recommeneded by one of the nurses in the hospital.

janddburke

okay. stupid question?
any happy books?

janddburke

okay. stupid question?
any happy books?

janddburke

okay. stupid question?
any happy books?

janddburke

okay. stupid question?
any happy books?

C

cfangel03

yes, Kyle's First Crush is a happy book.
Very funny and great illustrations
sold at amazon and barnes and noble.

C

cfangel03

C

cfangel03

C

cfangel03

C

cfangel03

C

cfangel03