Anyone around 15 want to be friends?

kimmy

hey im 15
it sounds like you go through the same things as i do!
if you want to talk more
add me on msn or email me at: timmy4jarmees@hotmail.com
hope to talk soon kim

kimmy

hey im 15
if you want to talk more
hope to talk soon kim

kimmy

hey im 15
if you want to talk more
hope to talk soon kim

kimmy

hey im 15
if you want to talk more
hope to talk soon kim

kimmy

hey im 15
if you want to talk more
hope to talk soon kim

kimmy

hey im 15
if you want to talk more
hope to talk soon kim

hey hannah!! i sent you a pm,. but its really long!! sorry lol. but i hope you understand that.. I TALK ALOT!! and im willing to be your friend!! if youll have me... GOD BLESS!

hey hannah!! i sent you a pm,. but its really long!! sorry lol. but i hope you understand that.. I TALK ALOT!! and im willing to be your friend!! if youll have me... GOD BLESS!

jaclyn

hey ! im 15 and live in texas.. i just want to say im here! and yall can talk to me about me ANYTHING! u can trust me...i once had cf and they say im a miracle baby..if ya wanna kno more about my long journey just message me..all my friends confide in me so you can! message me back cuz im so bored and have lots of time on my hands..ttyl!

jaclyn

hey ! im 15 and live in texas.. i just want to say im here! and yall can talk to me about me ANYTHING! u can trust me...i once had cf and they say im a miracle baby..if ya wanna kno more about my long journey just message me..all my friends confide in me so you can! message me back cuz im so bored and have lots of time on my hands..ttyl!

jaclyn

jaclyn