Anyone else cough up blood quite frequently?

findingher

I used to. Mine were moderate bleeds, with the occasional massive hemoptysis (a cup or more). For me, they just became TOO frequent. I had all these triggers that I was constantly trying to not to do, but still trying to live my life. When I would HAVE to do one of the things that normally caused one, I would cautiously do it, being completely self aware the whole time, and then if I felt the slightest gurgle, sky rocket out of that position. It got to the point where I would almost panic. I had embolizations done (five veins were closed), and now I only streak randomly.

findingher

I used to. Mine were moderate bleeds, with the occasional massive hemoptysis (a cup or more). For me, they just became TOO frequent. I had all these triggers that I was constantly trying to not to do, but still trying to live my life. When I would HAVE to do one of the things that normally caused one, I would cautiously do it, being completely self aware the whole time, and then if I felt the slightest gurgle, sky rocket out of that position. It got to the point where I would almost panic. I had embolizations done (five veins were closed), and now I only streak randomly.

findingher

findingher

findingher

JazzysMom

I can go for months with nothing & then have something constantly. I have my triggers & for years the Doctors insisted it was from infection until I had them IN the hospital & they saw test results, my activities etc for themselves.

I have never had an embolization done yet.

HUGS

JazzysMom

I can go for months with nothing & then have something constantly. I have my triggers & for years the Doctors insisted it was from infection until I had them IN the hospital & they saw test results, my activities etc for themselves.

HUGS

JazzysMom

HUGS

JazzysMom

HUGS

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I have never had an embolization done yet.
<br />
<br />HUGS

C

Cariann2005Rob

i have random bleeds probably like 2 times a week sometimes a little more! i used to bleed only every once in a while but i had an embolization done and i swear that that made everything worse... im not sure but i know that if i lay down that is when i start the most! what a big pain in the arse that is!!! anyways you are def not alone! i do it all the time!

C

Cariann2005Rob

i have random bleeds probably like 2 times a week sometimes a little more! i used to bleed only every once in a while but i had an embolization done and i swear that that made everything worse... im not sure but i know that if i lay down that is when i start the most! what a big pain in the arse that is!!! anyways you are def not alone! i do it all the time!

C

Cariann2005Rob

C

Cariann2005Rob

C

Cariann2005Rob