Anyone else cough up blood quite frequently?

Diane

I used to bleed often, sometimes couldnt go a week without something coming up. I have had a few bad bleeds that required embolizations (3). I started taking L-Lysine to help with the bleeds and also some extra vit.K . Hemoptysis isnt something you should take too lightly. If you bleed very often you may need to have have an embolization done to control it. Make sure to let your Dr. know how often you bleed and how much.

Diane

I used to bleed often, sometimes couldnt go a week without something coming up. I have had a few bad bleeds that required embolizations (3). I started taking L-Lysine to help with the bleeds and also some extra vit.K . Hemoptysis isnt something you should take too lightly. If you bleed very often you may need to have have an embolization done to control it. Make sure to let your Dr. know how often you bleed and how much.

Diane

Diane

Diane