anyone ever feel this way

Rokiss12

i get what your saying... personally that would make me really mad and i'd try and think of the worst thing i could say to make them shove their foot in their mouth... lol...something that would make them feel so guility and make them think the next time they think about saying something like that again... .

example...one time i was on an airplane and i was in coach while my mom was in first class..i went up to say hi and started by saying "my life is horrible" to poke fun at her for ditching me in the back... the lady behind me said something like "life is not horrible for you, you have clothes on your back and food in your stomach"

i felt so bad...even though it was only a joke...

Rokiss12

i get what your saying... personally that would make me really mad and i'd try and think of the worst thing i could say to make them shove their foot in their mouth... lol...something that would make them feel so guility and make them think the next time they think about saying something like that again... .

example...one time i was on an airplane and i was in coach while my mom was in first class..i went up to say hi and started by saying "my life is horrible" to poke fun at her for ditching me in the back... the lady behind me said something like "life is not horrible for you, you have clothes on your back and food in your stomach"

Rokiss12

Rokiss12

Rokiss12

lightNlife

I don't really care anymore about the stupid things people say. I saw a t-shirt awhile back that said "If you can read this, you now have SARS." As long as you're polite enough to cover your mouth when you cough, just ignore the rudeness.

lightNlife

I don't really care anymore about the stupid things people say. I saw a t-shirt awhile back that said "If you can read this, you now have SARS." As long as you're polite enough to cover your mouth when you cough, just ignore the rudeness.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

jamie6girl

Yeah, I don't think there's anything that can be done about what stupid people say. But you know, they will get theirs in the end. The thing is, they say this stupid stuff, and then they go home and night and don't even realize what assholes they are. We go home at night and we think about their stupid comments. I don't think I can offer any advice, other than maybe what some of the other folks on here have suggested.. Say that you have asthma or something, people are more likely to understand that.

jamie6girl

Yeah, I don't think there's anything that can be done about what stupid people say. But you know, they will get theirs in the end. The thing is, they say this stupid stuff, and then they go home and night and don't even realize what assholes they are. We go home at night and we think about their stupid comments. I don't think I can offer any advice, other than maybe what some of the other folks on here have suggested.. Say that you have asthma or something, people are more likely to understand that.

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

blindhearted

I've had coughing fits in a bathroom stall and heard a woman say "Sounds like someone has the flu". I guess she thought that I couldnt hear pass the stall door. I kinda do like Skye. I will blame it on something ppl have heard before. But I usually let them say something first. If someone ask, "do you have asthma?"...I usually reply with "something like that." Or I say it's allergies, especially if its around allergy season. I've blamed it on the weather too, in NC that excuse works. I have also said that it inhaled the wrong way, or sollowed wrong...ppl ususally buy that. I always carry a small bottle of water in a can cozy (keeps drinks in cans colder longer). That way, if I have a coughing spell, I will have something to sip on. I live in a small town as well, but I dont go around telling everyone I have CF. I dont hide it, but dont tell everyone I meet either. I usually go with the flow unless someone tells me I need to quit smoking. I point out that I dont smoke and never have. I take in the looks on their face when I say that, they are embarrassed. Then add that I have lung problems.

blindhearted

I've had coughing fits in a bathroom stall and heard a woman say "Sounds like someone has the flu". I guess she thought that I couldnt hear pass the stall door. I kinda do like Skye. I will blame it on something ppl have heard before. But I usually let them say something first. If someone ask, "do you have asthma?"...I usually reply with "something like that." Or I say it's allergies, especially if its around allergy season. I've blamed it on the weather too, in NC that excuse works. I have also said that it inhaled the wrong way, or sollowed wrong...ppl ususally buy that. I always carry a small bottle of water in a can cozy (keeps drinks in cans colder longer). That way, if I have a coughing spell, I will have something to sip on. I live in a small town as well, but I dont go around telling everyone I have CF. I dont hide it, but dont tell everyone I meet either. I usually go with the flow unless someone tells me I need to quit smoking. I point out that I dont smoke and never have. I take in the looks on their face when I say that, they are embarrassed. Then add that I have lung problems.

blindhearted

blindhearted

blindhearted