Anyone Go to A Clinic in Va?

Asexyblond23

Hey,

My husband is in the army and well things are always changing. I have noticed that the clinic at the navel base has above national averages. My clinic at nashville is good but this one looks like it has better numbers and is closer. I wanted to see if anyone else goes here and what they think about it.

Asexyblond23

Hey,

My husband is in the army and well things are always changing. I have noticed that the clinic at the navel base has above national averages. My clinic at nashville is good but this one looks like it has better numbers and is closer. I wanted to see if anyone else goes here and what they think about it.

Asexyblond23

Hey,

Asexyblond23

Hey,

Asexyblond23

Hey,
<br />
<br />My husband is in the army and well things are always changing. I have noticed that the clinic at the navel base has above national averages. My clinic at nashville is good but this one looks like it has better numbers and is closer. I wanted to see if anyone else goes here and what they think about it.

stanntn

Someone I know from Vanderbilt got a transplant at Duke. She doesn't go to Vandy anymore either, she said it's worth the drive. I go to Memphis now.

stanntn

Someone I know from Vanderbilt got a transplant at Duke. She doesn't go to Vandy anymore either, she said it's worth the drive. I go to Memphis now.

stanntn

stanntn

stanntn

MOME2RT

do you mean the porstmouth naval base? thats about 10 min away from me. I have 2 friends that go there but they are kids....vik (vmhoward takes her son there) from what I remember she LOVES them there.

MOME2RT

do you mean the porstmouth naval base? thats about 10 min away from me. I have 2 friends that go there but they are kids....vik (vmhoward takes her son there) from what I remember she LOVES them there.

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT