anyone have a gtube?

alibabey

ya I had a g-tube, but I got tired of it, so I took it out, and now I have to get surgery to close the hole, I hated it, it looked so ulgy, and ruined all of my clothes, but now I'm so happy it's gone

alibabey

ya I had a g-tube, but I got tired of it, so I took it out, and now I have to get surgery to close the hole, I hated it, it looked so ulgy, and ruined all of my clothes, but now I'm so happy it's gone

alibabey

alibabey

alibabey

alibabey

alibabey

alibabey

alibabey

alibabey

alibabey

alibabey

alibabey

alibabey

alibabey

soccerkels2010

bananagirl- i had a g-tube for 11 years and just got it out last month. mine never leaked that much until i took it out and it took a while for the whole to close so it leaked a lot. if you get a really big bandaid and put a piece of folded up gauze on the not sticky part (dont no what else to call it) that worked for me so it wouldnt hurt to try but for a bathing suit i tried to find the most waterproof big bandaids (the're not all waterproof even if they say it) just put that over it.
hopefully this will help

soccerkels2010

bananagirl- i had a g-tube for 11 years and just got it out last month. mine never leaked that much until i took it out and it took a while for the whole to close so it leaked a lot. if you get a really big bandaid and put a piece of folded up gauze on the not sticky part (dont no what else to call it) that worked for me so it wouldnt hurt to try but for a bathing suit i tried to find the most waterproof big bandaids (the're not all waterproof even if they say it) just put that over it.
hopefully this will help

soccerkels2010

hopefully this will help

soccerkels2010

hopefully this will help

soccerkels2010

<br />hopefully this will help
<br />